Really, who cares anymore?

leeblair

Reaction score
I'm just curious as to who really cares about the Cowboys anymore?
I'm not talking about the team we grew up loving. I'm asking who really thinks this team can - or cares if they do- become a serious competitor ever again?
Or, has the PTSD taken over, and despite what your mind says, you just can't care what happens to this franchise anymore, outside of casual curiosity?
I'm in that category. Outside of a casual curiosity- just to see how bad it gets- Jerry's disrespect for the fans in coddling guys like Marion Barber Jr, Jason Garrett for thirteen years, and now Dak for eight- guys who never produced but were shoved down our throats and hyped without repentance year after year as we watched the rest of the team held back by those very players, has just wore me out. The Cowboys have had one of the best offensive lines in the game, but Jerry and Stephen refused to spend money on the interior of the defensive line, making the Cowboys defense soft in the middle. And wasting that offensive line year after year so Garrett could run his pass happy, undisciplined offense just wasted Tony Romo.
Jerry's love for overpriced players at the quarterback, receiver, and defensive end position because those positions grab headlines caused him to waste the careers of several great players.
And years of our lives.
So, could you still care; I mean really care what they do next?
Be honest

Last edited:

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
After this game, the I don't care may really set in, especially based on how bad we lose

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I don’t care what the record is. We beat the Eagles, Giants, I’m happy. Especially Pittsburgh. Totally made my day.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
I do. It's my team. My anger and frustration is because I care about them. Because I think this team can be better than what they are. Because I want to see us win. I've never seen success, but I have no intention for my passion to ever change.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I'm not talking about the team we grew up loving. I'm asking who really thinks this team can - or cares if they do- become a serious competitor ever again?
Or, has the PTSD taken over, and despite what your mind says, you just can't care what happens to this franchise anymore, outside of casual curiosity?
I'm in that category. Outside of a casual curiosity- just to see how bad it gets- Jerry's disrespect for the fans in coddling guys like Marion Barber Jr, Jason Garrett for thirteen years, and now Dak for eight- guys who never produced but were shoved down our throats and hyped without repentance year after year as we watched the rest of the team held back by those very players, has just wore me out. The Cowboys have had one of the best offensive lines in the game, but Jerry and Stephen refused to spend money on the interior of the defensive line, making the Cowboys defense soft in the middle. And wasting that offensive line year after year so Garrett could run his pass happy, undisciplined offense just wasted Tony Romo.
Jerry's love for overpriced players at the quarterback, receiver, and defensive end position because those positions grab headlines caused him to waste the careers of several great players.
And years of our lives.
Be honest
ME

thunderpimp91

Reaction score
My expectations are low to a point where I don't get the same level of enjoyment out of wins and dont get disappointed at the losses in the same way. I'm getting a lot more enjoyment out of watching the league as a whole this year and specifically to the Cowboys I'm having a lot more fun with the rewatching/breaking down film than I am actually watching the games.

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
I would have a lot more enjoyment watching this team lose if we did a complete teardown, the one that is needed. I am sick of watching a bunch of overpaid dudes not give a crap,, and would have loved to see more of our young guys who are playing for their lives. Isn't it ironic that the most critiqued players on this board are the ones who were just paid or about to be? Ownership has made it okay and the norm

rambo2

Reaction score
And years of our lives.
Be honest
Did you care when they traded Herschel Walker?

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
And years of our lives.
Be honest
lonely day for you?

btw, if you don't care. why are you posting then?

Cowfan75Lives

Reaction score
Do I care? Yeah. Do I expect to win? No. Am I going to throw my hat and pout all day after a loss like I used to? No, because I don't expect to win. My expectations were lowered the day after the Green Bay loss, when I realized nothing was changing. I lowered them even further when Dak was locked into holding us hostage for years. I expect background games after the 2nd quarter for most of this season.

fivetwos

Reaction score
And years of our lives.
Be honest
Since you asked for honesty, sure….

I can’t stand Jerry either but did you really need to mention Marion Barber in the same breath? The guy tragically passed early and was a good player for the team.

Technically you mentioned his father, but still….