Reason for Slow Starts are Simple: Nerves

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
blindzebra;1717194 said:
Ah, yes the usual spin...at least you are consistent...it's always the players, coaching plays no part in success or failure.

I hold both accountable, and did in that first post, but of course you ignored it when your it's an anti-coaching post boner popped up.

I'll let you in on a secret...I've seen dog crap with more football insight than you and your clown posse show...it's your little arrogant clique that makes this forum not worth hanging around.

BZ: take a breather, brother.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
MrMom;1717357 said:
:laugh2:
one angry little dude.

Don't get me wrong. I'm all in favor of attacking SuperPunk. But suddenly boners and arses and dogcrap were flying around. I had to double-check to see which of my favorite forums I was posting in again.

Oldschool7

Benched
Reaction score
I am not seeing a Sparano connection to this at all.

I also don't understand the flaming. I feel like I walked into a sorority.

blindzebra

Reaction score
Oldschool7;1717442 said:
I am not seeing a Sparano connection to this at all.

I also don't understand the flaming. I feel like I walked into a sorority.

Our OL does not start the game well and that is the main reason for our slow starts.

Sparano coaches the OL.

The connection is blatantly obvious.

As for the flaming, I'm sick and tired of certain posters flipping off fellow posters from their high-horse.

Route 66

Reaction score
I think it would be great to have Barber start and work at wearing down the opposing defense as quickly as possible.

ejthedj

Reaction score
Finally, you guys are getting it...

I've been saying our slow starts are b/c Romo starts slow--he gets too juiced.

So, roll him out, allow him to throw a deep bomb, make him do some sprints, maybe call a QB run, or some WR screens, easy passes (quick slants)

That's what we should do.