Reason we will get killed by the Eagles

1fisher

Reaction score
That title got me mad for a second..... until I opened it!:lmao:

kingwhicker

BCRSA
Reaction score
Because of the DVD release of Invincible and the release of Rocky Balboa- they will be so inspired.

cbfan55

Reaction score
Thats a good one, You had me thinking you were serious.

:suxiggle: :trophy: :iggles: :disseags:

superpunk

Reaction score
We had no business losing to the Saints, either. And we got rolled. The line for the Bears-Lions game has no business being 5, but it is just sitting there, tempting me, saying "go ahead, mike.....bet huge on this game." Sometimes you gotta do the opposite. We haven't done well against teams that don't focus on one star WR.

SkinsandTerps

Commanders Forever
Reaction score
superpunk;1252359 said:
We had no business losing to the Saints, either. And we got rolled. The line for the Bears-Lions game has no business being 5, but it is just sitting there, tempting me, saying "go ahead, mike.....bet huge on this game." Sometimes you gotta do the opposite. We haven't done well against teams that don't focus on one star WR.

There you go trying to be reasonable and bring rationale to this thread. You have ruined it.

:mad:

Reaction score
superpunk;1252359 said:

yup,,, since the Saints and Commanders games, I don't even pretend to know what's going to happen. If they win these last two games in solid fashion then I'll start to trust them to bring their "A" game!

1fisher

Reaction score
Doomsday;1252358 said:
You and me both, I say ban him anyway. :suxiggle:

I'll second that...... Where's my ban button...... wait, I don't have one!:thumbdo:

TheSkaven

Last Man Standing
Reaction score
You have to think long and hard for any scenario in which they can win. And you know what? If somehow they can come here, on the road, against a hungry team, with their backup quarterback, after a third straight road game and beat us? Then they'll deserve it. Maybe.

The only way the Cowboys lose this game is with a few fluke plays and some really bad turnovers. They're the better team by leaps and bounds.

Anyone know the weather forecast? Hopefully that won't be any factor.

DragonCowboy

Reaction score
EGG;1252380 said:
yup,,, since the Saints and Commanders games, I don't even pretend to know what's going to happen. If they win these last two games in solid fashion then I'll start to trust them to bring their "A" game!

I won't trust them until they win the Super Bowl. I wouldn't put it past them to lose to some team like San Francisco in the first round.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
EGG;1252380 said:
I stopped pretending to know what would happen each week a long time ago. I'm just here for the ride.

STSINAZ

Reaction score
6 sacks in last 6 or 7 games by the birds..they cant stop the run...two reasons we will destroy them! jeff garcia hasnt done anything...against the weakened injured gints, panthers and skins? come on man,,,he is not that good,,,we will destroy him in the pocket monday! watch it happen!