Recap: cowboys insider on fsn at 6:30

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
wanted to give everyone headsup;

cowboys insider will be on fsn sports at 6:30 tonight,

should be a regular show too, :laugh1: :starspin

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
Hey Hostile, on cowboys insider, roy williams was on, and showed him at high school, college at texas and for cowboys, maybe DC can put up the podcast, joe

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
bill jones, larry brown and nate newton

larry says i think they are going have to be ready and get ready for washington

nate says hope the bye days off work, that the Commanders will be ready and hope romo can help

larry brown thinks romo is part of the issue, but not a part of the problem, you hvae to stop the run, get roy williams involved,

nate; jason garrett has to make some adjustments, and with newman back we can blitz more

bill jones, give stretch drivers seat to heal up, get ready for 2nd half

larry brown, refocus, make key adjustments

larry brown, newman will stay on outside and scandrick stay in the slot, will help the team, terrance makes the defense allow to have more blitzes etc

they asking qustions to make playoffs,
larry brown says playoffs, playoffs,
nate says stop penalities, one game at a time, have to win 5 to 6 games
larry brown, dont fool yourself, you are what you are, penaities, fix them

giants arent going to slow down and stay focused, nate says when larry brown talked about giants, nate says dont worry about giants, stay in house and fix your own problems, dont worry about some other team
commercial

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
nick folk, on interview with a media guy;
recap with nick folk as follows;
showed the big kick against the cardinals of the 52 yarder on film
nick is a california guy from san fernado valley, 110 to 120, and cooler in winter
i tried surfing, kinda late trying surfing during college year, but that wasnt me
my college team is doing well, spread offense, defense doing ok
if i played another position would be, QB, but i never have played another position while playing football

nick folk; kickers meeting were in special meeting, alone a couple hours in the morning, and IF WE NEED TO WE SPEND SOME TIME WITH COACH READ, HMMMMMMM

i have 2 big dogs to take care of; thats it with nick folk
commercial

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
chalk talk time with larry brown
they hvae to know where santana moss is at all times,
exceptional speed, with moss,
cowboys offense have to protect the ball, Commanders like to stack the line and get the bal on turnovers with a rip technique from Commander player
stop portis; portis has great vison to bring it back inside, and get upfield quickly
commercial

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
back with larry, nate and jones;
nfc east, larry brown says stacks up very well with giants, on both sides of the ball, Commanders better and philly never out of it, very tough

nate, giants class act, and if came down to giants and titans, eli beter than titans qb

roy e williams from permiman panthers, lots of footage Hostile with roy catching passes at odessa, were 97,000 strong, now showing roy at univ of texas;

goes to fans, winning games, have great time at 6th street i think he said, etc

im more happy being a dallas cowboys than getting my first bike, im tri fecto now, just call me texas roy, dont refer to me as roy e wiliams,
its great to wear the star now, commercial

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
back with nate, larry and bill
nate, i dont think a pay back, nor revenge will come down can our offensive line nad defense dominate their lines,
we just need to concentrate as a team to win with that focus

larry, stop moss and portis, dont forget about cooley guys

bill talking about hall with Commanders, nate talks about how much money hall got

larry says they have playmakers, comes down to who is going to beat their guy, if you do that you have a chance to win the game

nate, like larry said what crayton said beat your man i agree, but starts with offensive line, nate asked wade about using choice and nate said wade said he didnt feel comfortable with using choice,

nate says just put your hardhat on, and slug at it,

thats basically it, missed alittle but you can get the ideal,

MONT17

Reaction score
This is the playoffs! Cowboys gotta win this or they r out! 2 games back of the skins with no tie breakers! Obi Wan Kinobi (I'm not talking about the Evan McGregors Kenobi I'm talkin Old Ben) needs to take care of the NFC south if we lose sunday!

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
yep, thats why nate newton said on the show he is pulling for minnesotta to beat tampa bay, so we would be ahead of tampa bay in wins, right now they are one game ahead of us
i think