RECAP: Deion on the Irvin show!

miamicowboy21

Reaction score
after the break, just a heads up.

They're questioning the defense. Can't get off the field and playing to much zone. Deion said our corners are to good to be playing off. They said Newman may not be all the way healthy.

Deion calling out Garrett for the lack of balance on offense. Hard to have balance when you only have the ball for 20 minutes.

Deion said Keyshawn is mad because T.O Took his position and his view is tainted.

Deion said basically T.O is saying that Garrett didn't call the game he should've. If the media called out Garrett it's ok, but when T.O. talks it's a problem.

Mansta54

Reaction score
Thanks for keepin the updates coming for those of us who can't listen..

Boysboy

Reaction score
miamicowboy21;2298868 said:
Deion calling out Garrett for the lack of balance on offense. Hard to have balance when you only have the ball for 20 minutes.

Like I said-when you lose, be prepared for a PAINFUL week up ahead.

It was like the NE game last year. We only ran it 14 times, but only had the ball for like 18 minutes. Actually, that's not bad at all considering we had the ball for so little time. As a matter of fact, of couple of nice runs in that game were called back due to penalties.

Ditto the Detroit game-the Lions were controlling the clock for the most part, and we were playing from behind throughout.

I think we all said how the more you play from behind, the more you are forced to abandon your run game. Look at NE last year compared to this year-opponents had to abandon their run game b/c the NE offense would strike often and early, but not so much this year.

khiladi

Reaction score
miamicowboy21;2298863 said:
They're questioning the defense. Can't get off the field and playing to much zone. Deion said our corners are to good to be playing off. They said Newman may not be all the way healthy.

Thank you....

Boysboy

Reaction score
khiladi;2298887 said:
Thank you....

This has been an achilles heel over the last few years-our D not being to make stops on 3rd downs.

On the bright side-I think I'm used to it now.:(

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Boysboy;2298892 said:
This has been an achilles heel over the last few years-our D not being to make stops on 3rd downs.

On the bright side-I think I'm used to it now.:(
Is that the bright side?:lmao2:

bootyhunta

Reaction score
Deion was just saying how Irvin was complaining about not getting the ball enough at the PRO BOWL!

LOL!

JRid21

Reaction score
miamicowboy21;2298875 said:
Deion said Keyshawn is mad because T.O Took his position and his view is tainted.

I tend to agree with that, everytime T.O. is brought up Keyshawn either shakes his head or criticizes him. I find it highly ironic Keyshawn is criticizing T.O. for what he said when Keyshawn wrote a book called Throw me the darn ball. Not darn but you get the point.

Reaction score
I agree with Deion on those topics. Dallas should be more balance and Johnson is just bitter because T.O. replaced him in Dallas :laugh2:

miamicowboy21

Reaction score
Deion seriously needs his own radio show. The man is good and entertaining. He's talking on numerous topics today, not just sports.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
Thanks for the recap and yes that is a nice addition to the Keyshawn factor as well that he's upset because they replaced him by bringing in TO so he's all sore about it.

Warick

Reaction score
Drew Pearson talked about the corners the other night playing too far off of the receiver, on Newys show "Out of Bounds". He said we have too much talent out there for that.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Warick;2299073 said:
Drew Pearson talked about the corners the other night playing too far off of the receiver, on Newys show "Out of Bounds". He said we have too much talent out there for that.
Why does everyone know this except our coaching staff?:eek::

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
miamicowboy21;2298840 said:
Deion said basically T.O is saying that Garrett didn't call the game he should've. If the media called out Garrett it's ok, but when T.O. talks it's a problem.

Thanks for the recap.

T.O. has no business calling out any team mates or coaches in the media, period. Sorry Deion you are way off base on this one. If T.O. is that upset with Garrett he needs to go into Garrett's offense and air his complaints, not make STUPID comments in the media.

He can also try catching the ball a few more times in traffic, whose to say we dont win if he doesnt drop those 2 passes in the third quarter, stop finger pointing and just do you job.

AmishCowboy

if you ain't first, you're last
Reaction score
:hammer:
JRid21;2299011 said:
I tend to agree with that, everytime T.O. is brought up Keyshawn either shakes his head or criticizes him. I find it highly ironic Keyshawn is criticizing T.O. for what he said when Keyshawn wrote a book called Throw me the darn ball. Not darn but you get the point.
Look at the Trouble Keyshawn caused in NY and TB, he has some nerve criticizing T.O..

FCBarca

Reaction score
AmishCowboy;2299285 said:
:hammer: Look at the Trouble Keyshawn caused in NY and TB, he has some nerve criticizing T.O..

The thing that is pretty crystal clear about receivers is how enormous their egos are...Keyshawn loves him some Key too