Received the "Mel Kiper" Draft Report today...

jimmy40

Reaction score
MichaelWinicki;1457550 said:
For Dallas:

Round 1-Dwayne Jarrett, WR USC
Round 2-Tank Tyler, DT NC St.
Round 3-Tarell Brown, CB Texas
Round 4-Jermon Bushrod, OT Towson
Is this who Kiper thinks we'll pick or is this who the Commanders hope we'll pick?

L-O-Jete

Reaction score
theogt;1457668 said:
Again, what does Tank Tyler bring that Mont Stanley doesn't?

Bigger? Nope. Stronger? Nobody knows (Tyler never lifted). More athletic? Nope. More productive in college? Nope. Rated higher? Only slightly (54 v. 61 overall by NFLDraftScout).

So what is it? Is it just the cool nickname?

I thought Tyler had the most reps at the combine?

L-O-Jete

Reaction score
VACowboy;1459561 said:
Much rather have Meachem or Bowe.

Give me Weddle in the 2nd and Walter Thomas in the 6th.

If it's CB and OT in these two rounds, I'll take Barbre in the third and Courtney Brown in the fourth.

Really like your thinking, would love to see your entire mock.:bravo:

BouncingCheese

Stay out of my Bidness
Reaction score
Honestly, I hate these picks with the exception of Tyler. But I am not worried. That stupid slicky-boy Kiper usually messes picks up, (with the exception of Matt Lienart to Arizona last year, amazing that he got that) I think we will go pick someone else in the first, God i hope we get Chris Houston, I know our chances of getting Anthony Spencer are all but shot:mad:

Kipers draft could go kablooey if Culpepper goes to Oakland, because then Quinn/Russell could drop down the boards( or if Moss leaves for GreenBay, because then Calvin Johnson could go to them), changing teams picks. We could end up with players we wished were at our pick, but were slated to go too high.

JMUCowboy

Reaction score
Dont sleep on Jermon Bushrod...I go to JMU and follow Div-1AA football religiously...put this guy in a NFL weightroom, give him a year under Flozell Adams and you will have a nice steal in the 4th round. I've seen him play on more then one occassion....he's legit.