Receiver K.D. Cannon among list of Cowboys' workouts this week

conner01

Reaction score
Here goes the Cowboys going the nickel route......again....looking for that diamond in the rough....I would be happy with this move if it involved a different coaching staff who can get the most out of their talent or at least make them a better player but with this coaching staff, none of that happens.Our players dont get better, they have to leave to get better.
David Irving

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
That nonsense will get him a 70M contract with the Cowboys...

Really? What bad attitude guy who is lazy at practice got a 70 million dollar contract?

Only guy I know that was lazy with a bad attitude was Martellus Bennett ....... and he got cut from too many teams to count.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Are you really dense enough to claim Dez Bryant is lazy in practice?

Seriously?

And the team and coaches love him.

Hot-dogging is not the effort required. He does not put effort into learning the scheme and fundamentals or watching film. He is famous for being late to practice a record number of times. He has been out of shape at many points in time and especially when he skipped the offseason holding out for the new contract.

RS12

Reaction score
49ers blew him out in a hurry last summer after making him their highest paid UDFA. Poor attitude and effort was reported.

zekecowboy

Reaction score
At least Dallas realizes they have a problem at wide receiver. There is hope they will pick up a wr in the next NFL draft.

49ers blew him out in a hurry last summer after making him their highest paid UDFA. Poor attitude and effort was reported.

RS12

Reaction score
At least Dallas realizes they have a problem at wide receiver. There is hope they will pick up a wr in the next NFL draft.
I am sure they will, not sure what round. S Jones last week said they were looking D Line early again. My eyes tell me they have huge need at LB.

haleyrules

Reaction score
Hot-dogging is not the effort required. He does not put effort into learning the scheme and fundamentals or watching film. He is famous for being late to practice a record number of times. He has been out of shape at many points in time and especially when he skipped the offseason holding out for the new contract.
Amen. Bryant is a creation.

conner01

Reaction score
Most likely camp fodder for next year. But has some talent and getting cut a few times might have woke him up to the fact this is a job and you have to work. Not much of a loss if he hasn’t
Somebody has to run around out there in camp

rkell87

Reaction score
Same issues twill had coming into the league. The guy is a bigger playmaker but with less consistent hands. Doesn't block as well as twill, basically we already have a very similar and better receiver so it's not an upgrade and probably never will be. Pass

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
I bet some of these guys get signed to those "reserve-futures" contracts teams give out in January. Thanks for the heads-up.