Red River Rivalry

CowboysFilmStudy

Reaction score
I know there’s a lot of Cowboys fans that root for either Texas or Oklahoma. Who are you all pulling for today? Being in Oklahoma I’m obligated to be a Sooner fan lol. This should be one of the best matchups we’ve had in this series in a long time.

joseephuss

Reaction score
Turnovers can often determine the outcome of big games. Early INT for OU and then a score.

joseephuss

Reaction score
Sark did not trust his QB on that last drive around the goal line and I don't really blame him

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
Great game...Venables had that defense ready. Dillon Gabriel with a big-time performance. I'm not sold on Quinn Ewers as a great NFL QB prospect right now. Seems like he is entirely a product of Sark's system and playcalling. Most of his completions are schemed to get receivers wide open

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Texas killed themselves in the first half. Too many mistakes. Then gave Oklahoma too much time at the end to make that final drive.

StylisticS

Reaction score
Sark coached scared at the end. Cannot do that in this game. Third down and 9 and your QB has been money the entire half and on that drive and you decided to run the ball to keep it safe. Then the defense went to prevent D on the OU drive. Coaches cost them this game.

Turnovers determined this one. That first INT was just a dumb throw.

joseephuss

Reaction score
Great game...Venables had that defense ready. Dillon Gabriel with a big-time performance. I'm not sold on Quinn Ewers as a great NFL QB prospect right now. Seems like he is entirely a product of Sark's system and playcalling. Most of his completions are schemed to get receivers wide open
I agree. Ewers may get there, but looks like he will need a few years to develop into a quality NFL starter if he ever does. Sark runs a good offense, but he is not a great head coach.