Reddick From The Jets!

SiCk_DiAbLo

Reaction score
I think Jerry should get on the phone and get a calling and make a deal for Haason Reddick...Good deal or Bad??

jcollins28

Reaction score
LOL couldnt afford Herny but go out and get Reddick? That would ruin Jerry's narrative. "We are happy with our guys"....

TexasBacon

Reaction score
It's a good idea but the Jets, at least on paper, are in the most "win now" mode of any team with Rodgers at the tail end of his career, especially after he missed all of last season. No way they give up Reddick unless the drop the next few games. I think we need to look at Carolina, Vegas, Cleveland, and maybe Atlanta for DTs and DEs we could trade for. I wouldn't mind investing a premium pick in a good player, this is almost certainly Lawerence's last season in Dallas.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Never say never, I guess. Right now, it's a pipe dream. His presence here would make everyone better on D. Micah would become the player he talks about being in an instant.

Mac_MaloneV1

Reaction score
Are you going to give him 25 mill a year or whatever he's asking for in a long-term extension?

You can trade for him and then he's not going to play. I don't know why people keep talking about hi.m