Commanders are shopping CB Quinton Dunbar - Traded to SEA

USArmyVet

Reaction score
Do you think Washington would accept a trade with Dallas?

PFT's Mike Florio reports the Commanders are shopping Quinton Dunbar.

This comes after Dunbar asked the Commanders to trade him last month. Entering a walk year, Dunbar wants an extension or raise from his $3.3 million base salary — something Washington has looked unwilling to do. Dunbar's expiring contract limits his trade value but he was PFF's No. 2 overall corner in 2019. The Commanders would likely move Dunbar for a Day 2 pick.

28 years old at start of 2020 season

6' 2" 202 pounds

2019 stats

37 tackles 8 PDef's 4 INt's

Batman1980

Reaction score
Quinton Dunbar was #2 overall? Trade a 3rd round pick for him and cross off DBs as a priority position.

Techsass

Reaction score
So what is he looking for in a contact? Is it something Dallas would be OK with?

ultron

Reaction score
I wouldn’t take anyone from the Commanders secondary lol. Our secondary may end up being terrible this year but I like our odds compared to them.

Dre11

Reaction score
if you're going to bring in an often injured player from Washington. I'd bring in Reed or Richardson 1st.

dwreck27

Reaction score
Why do I only remember our guys whipping him over and over... Gallup.. cooper.. whoever and whenever

Oneiros

Reaction score
im intrigued by this Maueice Canaday...he graded out by pff at 19th....if he comes even close to that we got a steal.
I think he has the chance to be solid if he can stay healthy. That's a big if though.

He had a really good game against Cooper and held him in check for the most part.

Dre11

Reaction score
I think he has the chance to be solid if he can stay healthy. That's a big if though.

He had a really good game against Cooper and held him in check for the most part.

what are you talking about, Cooper played only 3 snaps vs the jets.

jrumann59

Reaction score
im intrigued by this Maueice Canaday...he graded out by pff at 19th....if he comes even close to that we got a steal.
My only issue is the Ravens were CB desperate last year in the early going and he then gets bumped off the roster by Peters. So 4-5 other guys beat him out in Baltimore.