Registration activation

wxgirl

Reaction score
Hi,

I joined here on the 21st. I immediately got the activation email and several since then. Every time I click the link to activate my account and complete my registration, I get the following message:

Registrations are temporarilty disabled on this site.

(yes, it's spelled that way in the message)

I tried to reply to the email, but it was rejected. Can you please activate my account? I can't post in any other forum.

Thanks.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Codes sent. No idea why you got that message as I have reviewed new accounts every day with no issues.

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
Hostile;2525498 said:
Codes sent. No idea why you got that message as I have reviewed new accounts every day with no issues.

Perhaps she forgot the obligatory bribe for the admins??

wxgirl

Reaction score
Thank you! A little while after I posted this, I tried the link again and it worked. I don't know why I got that message either, but I figured there was a glitch and everyone else who tried to join got it as well. Strange if it was just me. Anyway, I'm all set now. Thanks, again. :)

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
wxgirl;2525790 said:
Thank you! A little while after I posted this, I tried the link again and it worked. I don't know why I got that message either, but I figured there was a glitch and everyone else who tried to join got it as well. Strange if it was just me. Anyway, I'm all set now. Thanks, again. :)
My pleasure.

:welcome:

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
bbgun;2526577 said:
Wxgirl has "0" posts. That can't be right.

I don't think that is a zero...I think it is an OOHHHH :p: ;)

On a serious note. Sometimes people can post in the support zone before fully activated. In that case I believe it will not count towards the post count. However in this case it seemed she posted after she get it corrected so I don't know why it still showed up as a zero.