Remember folks we have the browns...

miamicowboy21

Reaction score
3rd and 4th round picks. By the looks of things those picks could be pretty high. Whether we use them in the draft or use them in a trade they will be valuable.

cowboys2233

Reaction score
miamicowboy21;2278812 said:
3rd and 4th round picks. By the looks of things those picks could be pretty high. Whether we use them in the draft or use them in a trade they will be valuable.

I think we need to go find ourselves a Patrick Willis type of MLB. I would focus on that and drafting a bunch of offensive lineman. Again, I'm just NOT a big fan of drafting WRs high in the draft, just too many instances of high-round busts and lower round gems in recent history at that position.

JohnnyHopkins

This is a house of learned doctors
Reaction score
miamicowboy21;2278812 said:

Well, they owe us some losses after winning all those games last year! :D

Bigdog

Reaction score
Just FYI, I am pretty sure that we do have the Browns 4th round pick but not their 3rd round pick. But don't worry because we have the Lions 3rd round choice instead which mihgt be even better.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
cowboys2233;2278823 said:
I think we need to go find ourselves a Patrick Willis type of MLB. I would focus on that and drafting a bunch of offensive lineman. Again, I'm just NOT a big fan of drafting WRs high in the draft, just too many instances of high-round busts and lower round gems in recent history at that position.

...and maybe a couple more Ratliffs to play RDE and LDE. :)

Walker

Texas Ranger
Reaction score
I believe we have browns 3rd round pick and Detroits 4th round pick.

Nexx

Reaction score
cowboys2233;2278823 said:

we need a dominating type player on the inside linebacker spot. you dont need two but just one would be nice.

cowboys2233

Reaction score
Nexx;2279000 said:
we need a dominating type player on the inside linebacker spot. you dont need two but just one would be nice.

Yup, totally agree. Getting Zach was a coup, but he is getting older and while Brady is serviceable, he just doesn't have the dominating type of play that could take this defense to a new level. Burnett and Carp are what they are, career backups. Who are the candidates out there? Any Patrick Willis type players in the bunch? A.J. Hawk is one heck of a MLB too, no doubt about it.

cowboys2233

Reaction score
nyc;2278998 said:
...and maybe a couple more Ratliffs to play RDE and LDE. :)

Yeah, after finding a dynamic MLB, I would totally focus on the big guys up front on both sides of the ball. That is what makes great teams.

hendog

Reaction score
Just give me Ray Ma'aluga, Jeremy Macklin and Duke Robinson and they can keep the rest!:D

Reaction score
Wow, that's some valuable picks right there, especially if there's a player that's dropped on the board Dallas might could use those picks to trade up and acquire him.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Jaxonsdaddd;2278994 said:
Actually we have the Browns thrid and the Lions 4th and the Dolphins 6th

Dam, I totally forgot about those trades. With the Browns and Lions currently winless, that 3rd and 4th are basically going to be a very late 2nd and 3rd if you look at it that way (since the Browns and Lions are probably going to be drafting in the top 10).

So basically, that is going to be like 5 picks in the first 3 rounds for a team that already has 13 probowlers:eek:

cowboyz

Reaction score
Nexx;2279000 said:
i'd rather have a richard seymour at DE or a vince wilfork at NT.

if dallas gets a really dominant player on the dline with ratliff next to him, this defense will be like the ravens

Clarkson

Wonderboyromo
Reaction score
hendog;2279049 said:
Just give me Ray Ma'aluga, Jeremy Macklin and Duke Robinson and they can keep the rest!:D

Yuck. I don't want Ma'aluga just yet. He needs to prove more.