Remember how quiet the Cowboys were in the offseason?

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
Last off season the Cowboys were quiet, and you didn't hear much from them. They made 2 nice trades that no one ever saw coming. I think I speak for everyone to say, just keep it that way, don't talk to the media, just get in the lab, and produce something useful! Please give your thoughts

ICP

Reaction score
I know the less I hear Jerry running his mouth the happier I am, same goes for his offspring

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
There has already been more chatter this off season than all of last season combined.

And that's just from the players family members!!!!!

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Last off season the Cowboys were quiet, and you didn't hear much from them. They made 2 nice trades that no one ever saw coming. I think I speak for everyone to say, just keep it that way, don't talk to the media, just get in the lab, and produce something useful! Please give your thoughts
I'd prefer to go back to the days that we signed big-name free agents and held press conferences to crow about it. At least that would mean we're signing someone other than cheap FAs. The trades were nice, but you can't leave out one area of roster-building and believe you are going to be successful, not when your rivals are using it to either stay ahead of you or pass you.

J_Allen

Reaction score
I've never been more pumped about a free agent signing than when we got LaRoi Glover. We made one more signing several years later when we got Brandon Carr and that was the last major signing. It ended up being a disaster and we couldn't cut him because of his cap hit. A 7th rounder could have done the same job he did.

Since then Stephen's been afraid to sign anyone and even made the comment that you can't build a team through free agency. It has to be through the draft. Well I think they need to try something different. Maybe try both?