Remember this off season, we were all in? Why act surprised!

tunahelper

Reaction score
Jerry are you listening to the OP? Sorry OP, Jerry didn't hear what you said he was counting his money.

DZSierra

Reaction score
Perhaps you guys can fill me in being I don't get a lot of Dallas news in the off season, but other than the Greenbay game at the end of last year, why does their defense seemed to have regressed? It seemed last year their defense won the games because no matter what the offense did, the defense kept them in it. Not sure where the defense was last night in the first 3 quarters...

Don't know how accurate the stat is, but they (defense) were ranked around #5 out of the whole league last year. They kind of look as bad as the Eagles defense.

Their running back situation leaves me scratching my head, particularly when Henry mentioned he wanted to play in Dallas because that's where he lives in the off season now.

HabsCowboysOwn

Reaction score
They had the option to:

A) Add significant talent via free agency or trade market and actually go all in

B) Not resign Dak, trade players and start racking up picks aka a rebuild (proven strategy to build an actual contender but of course they're too dumb for that)

So naturally, they did neither and chose the worst option:

C) Do nothing, lose a bunch of players and replace them with bargain bin reclamation projects and washed up plugs, extend Dak before the season for no reason and commit to mediocrity, delay the inevitable (rebuild) and keep lying to your fans because you think they're all gullible imbeciles

Deionindahood

Reaction score
This team was set up to play poorly this season by a terrible off season. If you don't upgrade your team at needed positions with talent, how can you expect to be successful and get wins? Please let's stop acting surprised, we saw this coming!! Please give your thoughts
The funny part is how the homers believed in preseason that this team would be good even though Jerry did not invest in talent. I come to this board for the humor. I had enough of Jerry's losing ways and switch to the Bills as I live in the Northeast.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
The funny part is how the homers believed in preseason that this team would be good even though Jerry did not invest in talent. I come to this board for the humor. I had enough of Jerry's losing ways and switch to the Bills as I live in the Northeast.
I live in the north east as well, Jerry has a way of suckering us in with his Superbowl stupid talk

Cmac

Reaction score
No....we weren't All In.......Jerry wasn't either. He just said that for a number or reason.....disillusioned, talking out the side of his mouth, hoodwinking fans, etc.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
This team was set up to play poorly this season by a terrible off season. If you don't upgrade your team at needed positions with talent, how can you expect to be successful and get wins? Please let's stop acting surprised, we saw this coming!! Please give your thoughts
well, we needed a RB, but we had about 10,000 zeke jersey's in inventory we had to get rid of, so we had no choice but to sign zeke.