Report: ESPN proposed dropping the NFL Sunday Ticket price to $70 and offering a single team

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
I admit I got it last year but this makes me pause about whether or not to renew. All these years fans blamed DIRECTV, and now Youtube for not offering more flexible packages. The truth is, that the NFL controls the structure of these packages as shown here.

ESPN proposed dropping Sunday price to $70 and offering single-team packages; NFL declined​

https://www.nbcsports.com/nfl/profo...nd-offering-single-team-packages-nfl-declined

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
I would pay more for the single team option.

I watched more games when I had former players in the league but my guys are all done now. I just want to watch the Cowboys every week and maybe the big match-up's that are nationally televised.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
400 to see all the cowboys games now that would be a deal for me LoL

GMO415

Reaction score
I admit I got it last year but this makes me pause about whether or not to renew. All these years fans blamed DIRECTV, and now Youtube for not offering more flexible packages. The truth is, that the NFL controls the structure of these packages as shown here.

ESPN proposed dropping Sunday price to $70 and offering single-team packages; NFL declined​

https://www.nbcsports.com/nfl/profo...nd-offering-single-team-packages-nfl-declined

I did too, but I split it with a buddy. Now its over $400! I'd take the Redzone and just the Cowboys if I could.

ArtClink

Reaction score
Romo is 100x the QB Dak will ever be.
lol. Check out the 44-6 win and you’re in debacle vs Eagles. Romo had the most gutless performance by a Dallas QB.

Romo had the better arm, but stats and playoff successes say that Romo and Dak produce the same subpar playoff results.

Never in Dallas sports history has an athlete (Romo) been so celebrated after achieving so little. The double standard is obvious.

And don’t tell me all the usual excuses about Romo having no defense because Parcels built a great defense and Romo still lost when it counts.

ATXSRT

Reaction score
lol. Check out the 44-6 win and you’re in debacle vs Eagles. Romo had the most gutless performance by a Dallas QB.

Romo had the better arm, but stats and playoff successes say that Romo and Dak produce the same subpar playoff results.

Never in Dallas sports history has an athlete (Romo) been so celebrated after achieving so little. The double standard is obvious.

And don’t tell me all the usual excuses about Romo having no defense because Parcels built a great defense and Romo still lost when it counts.
Other than 2007/2014 Romo never had anything remotely close to the talent that Dak has had. Romo had true QB1 mechanics. Dak doesn't.

You mention the 44-6 Eagles game... Dak literally just got walloped by Greenbay in the wildcard. Dak is the first QB to lose to a 7th seed lol.

Reactions: JPM

Robbieac

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
The owners are so ***** greedy. A single game package would have made most fans happy. They want us to pay $400 for garbage.
How much would be reasonable for a single game or a single team package?

$30 a game?

Flamma

Reaction score
How much would be reasonable for a single game or a single team package?

$30 a game?
Good question. It would have to be on the higher end for both. They don't want people switching from buying Sunday Ticket, to buying a single team. Or pick and choose what game they'll watch.

But for me, only about 2 games all year are blacked out. I have no reason to pay them anything. It's been that way since forever. The only time they didn't put the Cowboys on national TV at all was in 1990. Except for Thanksgiving.

Shunpike

Reaction score
This is the year I gave up on NFL. I am done. I am not poor. I make enough money to afford season tickets and travel to a few road games a year. I also can afford paying for NFL Red Zone when my team isn't playing at the time slot.

But first the streaming stuff with Amazon, then Peacock stuff then finally Netflix for Christmas game.

Honestly **** you NFL. Netflix for Christmas games? I am done.

Won't renew my season tix and I won't subscribe to any of the streaming channels. Take your watered down product and shove it where sun doesn't shine.