Reports are coming in Duke Robinson OG falling has red flag now

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
jimmy40;2742786 said:
Loadhold ain't making it as a tackle in the NFL.

I think you're right, but I think he might make a pretty fair guard, a la Kevin Gogan...

wick

Reaction score
I wouldn't touch an Oklahoma offensive lineman with a 10-foot pole. Those guys suck in the NFL. Plus, they run an offense that has absolutely no resemblance to an NFL offense, so their lineman don't have a clue how to block in a pro-style offense.

jimmy40

Reaction score
wick;2743152 said:
I wouldn't touch an Oklahoma offensive lineman with a 10-foot pole. Those guys suck in the NFL. Plus, they run an offense that has absolutely no resemblance to an NFL offense, so their lineman don't have a clue how to block in a pro-style offense.
Jamaal Brown???

Woods

Reaction score
I don't think Freeman the LB is on Goose's Top 100 either.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
If there is any truth to him having a questionable work ethic I'd rather they not waste a pick on a guy like that. There is no need in getting a guy who doesn't want to work hard to get better. You can't make it in the pros with that kind of attitude and outlook.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I did have him going to Dallas at #51, but I've since changed my mind based on several negative reports.

I'm going with Max Unger at this point as I think his versatility would be a great addition to the team and he'd push some of the more complacent starters too.

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
stasheroo;2743354 said:
I did have him going to Dallas at #51, but I've since changed my mind based on several negative reports.

I'm going with Max Unger at this point as I think his versatility would be a great addition to the team and he'd push some of the more complacent starters too.

if duke robinson falls say to 3rd or 4th, then i would consider him, but im thinking that i dont want to take him with the 2nd pick now

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
cowboyjoe;2743398 said:
if duke robinson falls say to 3rd or 4th, then i would consider him, but im thinking that i dont want to take him with the 2nd pick now

Reminds me of Max Jean-Gilles' situation from a few seasons ago.

I think the Eagles ended his 'slide' in the 4th round too.