Twitter: Repping 88

Tangle_Foot

Reaction score
That was a hell of a grab by CeeDee. It's going to be a little ironic that those cornerbacks having to cover CeeDee will be seen as a sacrificial lamb. I'm not trying to pull the wool over anyone's eyes, he's going to be that good ;)

#88:flagwave:

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
The Dak haters used to worship Howdy Doody, even though that was a horrible throw. Had it been Dak, they will still be scorching him and questioning his passing abilities.

Howdy Doody, otherwise known as Andy Dalton, is with the Bears now and is suffering his own slings and arrows from the Bears faithful. I'm hoping he overcomes his less than happy introduction into the Chicago area. These QB critics are such demanding creatures! :eek:

He possibly wishes he were back with Dallas now, from the looks of things . . . ;)

Maybe the extra dough helps, though, huh? :D

Last edited:

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
The one guy who is likely not be on the team on the roster cut
I have an inside source that say's it's DiNucci all the way.

That source also claims he struck out Miguel Cabrera back in the late 90s in spring ball, so take it with a grain of salt.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I have an inside source that say's it's DiNucci all the way.

That source also claims he struck out Miguel Cabrera back in the late 90s in spring ball, so take it with a grain of salt.
We take everything you say here with a grain of salt and a shot of Tequila

ThatJerryKid

cowboys31
Reaction score
What’s most incredible is he was a rookie receiver with basically no training camp. Lamb, Diggs and Galimore could all make huge jumps this year. Add to that Parsons and the return of Dak.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dalton made a great adjustment as well. The only way to make that play, was to throw it off like that. Then let CeeDee's abilities adjust and make a fantastic catch.
Dalton knew what he was doing. I think they drew that up in the fake dirt.
:lmao: