Reranking 2023 draft classes, bleacher report

kiheikiwi

Maui No Ka Oi
Reaction score
Been arguing this for awhile now with people on this board - your top 100 draft picks should either be starters a
Or at least contributing greatly.
We had none do that.
The argument I got was the you don't draft just for the first year.
While that's true, if none of your draft picks really contribute, thru injury, red shirt or just plain bad picks. IT'S A BAD DRAFT !
With the limited picks we have this year, it's imperative they get this draft right !!!
I'll be holding my breath come draft weekend.

cnuball21

Reaction score
https://syndication.bleacherreport....nfl-draft-class-after-rookie-seasons.amp.html

Dead last at 32, fair since there are only 32 teams but I suspect Alabama had a better recruiting class. 32 still seems a bit high to me.
In our defense, it’s too early to tell…but

Before the players even took the field I thought this was one of our worst draft in a while. Major reach in round 1. Major reach in round 2. Meh pick in round 3.

You could literally look at like 5 players in rounds 1 and 2 that were ranked higher on the consensus board that would’ve been better picks…not even playing the handset game.

All we can do is hope Zim takes a big liking to Mazi and turns him into a dog. Schoon is a lost cause…Ferg is turning into a dude.