'Restraint chair' used on Adam Jones, who will remain jailed

joseephuss

Reaction score
I was so glad when Pacman was no longer a Cowboy.

http://www.cincinnati.com/story/spo...adam-jones-arrested-hamilton-county/96099598/

Bengals cornerback Adam “Pacman” Jones will spend the night in jail, officials said, after a judge ordered him to provide a blood sample related to his alleged behavior after being arrested early Tuesday.

Jones, 33, was combative throughout the booking process at the Hamilton County Jail and had to be placed in "a restraint chair," Hamilton County sheriff's spokesman Mike Robison said in a news release.

Robison said when a female nurse, following normal protocol, tried to examine Jones, he “proceeded to spit on her.” Court documents say Jones also spit on a jail deputy.

Among the multiple charges Jones faces is a felony charge of harassment with a bodily substance.

Last edited by a moderator:

roughneck266

Reaction score
Seems Pacman is still Pacman. You would think by now he would have grown up a lil bit. Crying shame, really, loads of talent.

LandryFan

Proud Native Texan, USMC-1972-79, USN-1983-2000
Reaction score
I was so glad when Pacman was no longer a Cowboy.

http://www.cincinnati.com/story/spo...adam-jones-arrested-hamilton-county/96099598/

engals cornerback Adam “Pacman” Jones will spend the night in jail, officials said, after a judge ordered him to provide a blood sample related to his alleged behavior after being arrested early Tuesday.

Jones, 33, was combative throughout the booking process at the Hamilton County Jail and had to be placed in "a restraint chair," Hamilton County sheriff's spokesman Mike Robison said in a news release.

Robison said when a female nurse, following normal protocol, tried to examine Jones, he “proceeded to spit on her.” Court documents say Jones also spit on a jail deputy.

Among the multiple charges Jones faces is a felony charge of harassment with a bodily substance.
Hadn't Goodell been using him as a speaker at the rookie convention for the last two or three years? Something tells me ol' Roger will replace him with someone different who has forsaken their old, sinful ways.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
I predict Pacman will be a suicide victim. Be it him doing it himself, or him forcing someone to do it to him.

muck4doo

Least-Known Member
Reaction score

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
I guess this was just his way of issuing a retirement announcement.

Two years left on his contract too.

erod

Reaction score
I so wish the NFL would rid the game of its thug element. Way too many guys like this in the league.

Joe Realist

No Kool-Aid here!
Reaction score
Spitting? I guess that will be his only way of " making it rain " now.

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
His first incident was spitting on a woman at a bar at Virginia Tech. His issues at TN all involved alcohol. When he attacked the guy Wells attached to him while in Dallas he was drinking. This reads like a drunken rage.

Some people just should not drink.