Reversal of Fortune...

lewpac

Benched
Reaction score
In spite of my pissed-off threads this weekend, here's my hope.......

Unlike recent previous years, perhaps this is the year that we START shaky, and catch fire when it MATTERS................in December and January. Perhaps. It could be. Who knows??

Normally, we start of great, only to be left at alter (see: LAST YEAR).
Maybe, just maybe, this adversity will wake a sleeping tiger and get the inmates to run the asylum. Lord knows that the coaching won't do it.
We'll see.......................

Boysboy

Reaction score
lewpac;2336820 said:
In spite of my pissed-off threads this weekend, here's my hope.......

Unlike recent previous years, perhaps this is the year that we START shaky, and catch fire when it MATTERS................in December and January. Perhaps. It could be. Who knows??

Normally, we start of great, only to be left at alter (see: LAST YEAR).
Maybe, just maybe, this adversity will wake a sleeping tiger and get the inmates to run the asylum. Lord knows that the coaching won't do it.
We'll see.......................

I'm keeping my expections LOW. The fact that this team has let me down so many times...it's hard to trust them.

Maikeru-sama

Mick Green 58
Reaction score
Possibly, and I would throw in the fact that our Division foes continue to lose games.

ddh33

Reaction score
I think Dallas will have to scrap a little more to get into the playoffs and have positioning, but I think it will be good for them.

Heck, just for fun, I'll predict that Dallas goes to the playoffs and beats the Cardinals in the first round.

Boysboy

Reaction score
Maikeru-sama;2336839 said:
Possibly, and I would throw in the fact that our Division foes continue to lose games.

They all have injury issues themselves as well. Westbrook has broken ribs, Andrews has back spasms, saw a couple of Giants go down in tonight's game, Jason Taylor isn't 100%, as isn't Shawn Springs, etc.