Video: Rex Ryan reacts to Dallas Cowboys beat New England Patriots 35-29 in Week 6

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Rex Ryan is a very small part of that clip. Why draw attention to his reaction when it was mostly Orlovsky and Clark?

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
If Cowboys lose more than 3 games this season, I'll eat my best cap.

No way.

With Dak being forced to sit, I think they lose more than 3 games. Perhaps you should have left an accommodation in your comment for that scenario. Just saying. ;)

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
Glad we won but game showed a lot of issues with this team. Was glad to see some grit though that's kinda rare with this team at times. Think the bye week is coming at a good time. Plenty of season left to iron out the wrinkles. Dallas plays like they did vs the pats vs a good team in the playoffs they're getting sent home handily tbh. There's really not many test during the season for dallas with the weak schedule. Need to get it ironed out before the playoffs. Been pretty fun so far.

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score
With Dak being forced to sit, I think they lose more than 3 games. Perhaps you should have left an accommodation in your comment for that scenario. Just saying. ;)

Will Grier better be throwing for hours after practice with Simi Fehoka and Malik Turner in event that he needs to play.

But I dont sweat that. Why parse my meaning for a maybe.

I believe in this team.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Will Grier better be throwing for hours after practice with Simi Fehoka and Malik Turner in event that he needs to play.

But I dont sweat that. Why parse my meaning for a maybe.

I believe in this team.
I believe in this team too. That has nothing to do with their current win total. Losing more them 3 games will not stop them from their ultimate goal. But they will go through a period of time where Dak must sit and this offense won't be as effective as it was in its first 6 games. They will endure this and get over it still in control of their division.

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score
I believe in this team too. That has nothing to do with their current win total. Losing more them 3 games will not stop them from their ultimate goal. But they will go through a period of time where Dak must sit and this offense won't be as effective as it was in its first 6 games. They will endure this and get over it still in control of their division.

This is not a given.

Do you know something we don't?

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
This is not a given.

Do you know something we don't?
Know? no. But I foresee Dak will be his own worse enemy while he has this calf strain. He needs to rest this calf for the appropriate amount of time or he will only make it worse. He will try to play vs the Vikings but he will just reinjure himself.

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
I stopped watching after they said, Dak told Brady we'll see you guys down the road. That's because I hit the back button out of pure excitement. That's the things I want my QB to say. That's Dak at his best.

The targets have to be hit in order for our weapons to be affective. Which means Dak is getting it done.

The Dallas Dak-Boys just might bring home another Lombardi.

RonWashington

Reaction score
It’s rough to think about Rush under center. Or Grier for that matter . I still think the Minnesota game is much more winnable with a back up QB then KC on the road. Simply because of who QB’s those 2 teams. With a healthy Dak I think both are wins.