Ric Flair + Road Rage = WOOOO

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
trickblue said:
My... the years have not been kind to Mr. Flair...

Maybe not in that pic...but it is amazing to me that he is still out there Wrestling.

Wrestling is fake, but it still takes a great deal of energy, skill and dedication to go out on the road so much.

So he must be in pretty good shape to still be wrestling.

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
yea, he doesn't have body he used to but as you say - fake but you'd better be in great shape to do all of that. when i watched wwe i always called wrestling acting for actors too big for the stage. : )

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
All those years of cutting your head for the visual effect do tend to catch up to us. =)

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:
Maybe not in that pic...but it is amazing to me that he is still out there Wrestling.

Wrestling is fake, but it still takes a great deal of energy, skill and dedication to go out on the road so much.

So he must be in pretty good shape to still be wrestling.
To me it also means that they must be lacking in young talent that he still has to perform.

Kilyin

Reaction score
He looks like he just got the hell beat out of him.

JakeCamp12

Reaction score
The sad part is watching guys like Flair, who may be one of the best talkers in the wrestling biz, wrestle Rowdy Roddy Piper or Cowboy Bob Orton. All 3 are well past their primes, and Piper just looks physically horrible. The young kids today are thrown on tv after a few weeks, but none of them can act or talk. Years ago, you had to work in the southern leagues before you got a chance at tv. But like everything else in life, wrestling turned into a billion dollar industry, and they couldn't throw guys into it fast enough.