Audio: Rich Eisen gushing on the Cowboys

Creeper

Reaction score
I don't care what anyone says about the Cowboys or where they are ranked. We've seen this before. People are saying they will win the division by 4 games at least. All that has to happen is Dak misses a couple of games with a calf injury and all that talk will stop. Football is a game of attrition. Whoever has the best guys standing in the end wins. There is a long way to go in this season. I am optimistic but I am not falling for the banana in the tailpipe again.

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
All these talking heads getting on the Cowboys bandwagon...LOL.....makes me think they're up to something. And as soon as one wheel starts wobbling, they'll jump off and get on someone else's. Cardinals, maybe. Hopefully, the team is not listening to all this praise. The media likes to build teams up just to tear them down. Ratings.

Zordon

Reaction score
All these talking heads getting on the Cowboys bandwagon...LOL.....makes me think they're up to something. And as soon as one wheel starts wobbling, they'll jump off and get on someone else's. Cardinals, maybe. Hopefully, the team is not listening to all this praise. The media likes to build teams up just to tear them down. Ratings.
On ESPN, Keyshawn Johnson started saying "we" when referring to the Cowboys. :laugh:

Reactions: BAT

Hardline

Reaction score
All the media is praising this team and basically putting them in the Super Bowl so they can laugh harder when this team crashes and burns.

DasTex

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
We've all been snake bit by this organization so many times in the past.

Screwed it....I'm getting too old to worry about the eventual crash and I'm gonna start riding high with this team!! Got plenty of friends that I've been too nice with. Time to start letting loose some. Haha

DasTex

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan

Screwed it....I'm getting too old to worry about the eventual crash and I'm gonna start riding high with this team!! Got plenty of friends that I've been too nice with. Time to start letting loose some. Haha
Of course, just when I posted this - the post was made that Kazee was arrested for DWI - my bad!!!

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
All the media is praising this team and basically putting them in the Super Bowl so they can laugh harder when this team crashes and burns.
Every one that praises them also says that McCarthy will be the reason for the fall.

All it takes is him making bad decisions in the playoffs and we're done.

I forgot who said it, but they said The Cowboys have a Super Bowl caliber roster with a Wild Card caliber head coach.

Hardline

Reaction score
Every one that praises them also says that McCarthy will be the reason for the fall.

All it takes is him making back decisions in the playoffs and we're done.

I forgot who said it, but they said The Cowboys have a Super Bowl caliber roster with a Wild Card caliber head coach.
Stephan A Smith always says he loves it when the Cowboys are riding high so the fall will be sweeter.

Established1971

fiveandcounting
Reaction score
Add Rich to the list of media people that are able to see that McCarthy is this teams biggest weakness.
not saying I disagree with MM criticism but to point out any growing list of media people saying the same thing is probably more than people being able to see and more of what I call "opinion fever" once 1 and 2 and 3 people on tv say the same thing, you see then see 4,and 5,6,7,8,9, and 10 say it too because they all copy each other.

ryanbabs

Reaction score

That’s right. Let’s enjoy the ride. :thumbup:

ESisback

Reaction score
Add Rich to the list of media people that are able to see that McCarthy is this teams biggest weakness.
Every team has a weakness. The media people’s job is to dramatize each team’s weakness to maximize the rating$. Lots of fans swallow it, and many of those are “realists”, determined to be perpetually miserable. They talk like they have all the answers, but I’m still waiting for someone to step forward and save the team.✊

lkelly

Reaction score
On ESPN, Keyshawn Johnson started saying "we" when referring to the Cowboys. :laugh:
I'm not sure even Fireman Ed would still say "we" when talking about the Jets. Namath might, but only if he's 12 bourbons in and his tongue isn't in Suzy Kolber's ear.

waving monkey

Reaction score
I don't care what anyone says about the Cowboys or where they are ranked. We've seen this before. People are saying they will win the division by 4 games at least. All that has to happen is Dak misses a couple of games with a calf injury and all that talk will stop. Football is a game of attrition. Whoever has the best guys standing in the end wins. There is a long way to go in this season. I am optimistic but I am not falling for the banana in the tailpipe again.
every team faces that problem I dont care who they are