Rich Eisen just said..

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
paraphrasing: "The west coast came to the east coast once again and came up empty handed"...

Are all people on the east coast as dumb as Eisen, or do most of them know that ARIZONA is not on the West coast?

There is no "Coast" bordering the state of Arizona. Not the last time I checked anyway.

IMO just being NEAR the coast doesn't make them "West Coast". Maybe I'm just being too technical about it, dunno.

utrunner07

Reaction score
"I've got some ocean front property in Arizona, from my front porch you can see the sea..."

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
utrunner07;2448508 said:
"I've got some ocean front property in Arizona, from my front porch you can see the sea..."

All my exes live in Texas (as far as I know) what's your point?

:D

Boysboy

Reaction score
Rack;2448504 said:
paraphrasing: "The west coast came to the east coast once again and came up empty handed"...

Are all people on the east coast as dumb as Eisen, or do most of them know that ARIZONA is not on the West coast?

There is no "Coast" bordering the state of Arizona. Not the last time I checked anyway.

IMO just being NEAR the coast doesn't make them "West Coast". Maybe I'm just being too technical about it, dunno.

They're in a funky time zone nonetheless-if you're in the Mountain/Pacific time zones, going out to the East Coast for a short weekend or so will really play with your head big time.

BTW-the Cards are fortunate they're in a division who's opponents average 2 wins.

Royal Laegotti

Dyin' ain't much of a livin', boy!
Reaction score
Rack;2448504 said:

Checking CNN for any earthquake news as I type!!!:D

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
Boysboy;2448513 said:
They're in a funky time zone nonetheless-if you're in the Mountain/Pacific time zones, going out to the East Coast for a short weekend or so will really play with your head big time.

BTW-the Cards are fortunate they're in a division who's opponents average 2 wins.

No kidding. Why can't the cowboys still be in the same division as those clowns? :D

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Rack;2448504 said:

Eisen's observation is just as ignorant as those who claim that Louisiana is just one big swamp filled with alligators. Stupid is as stupid does.

Boysboy

Reaction score
Rack;2448522 said:
No kidding. Why can't the cowboys still be in the same division as those clowns? :D

I'm still :bang2: myself over WHY we're the ONLY NFCE team to lose to them. Sure-it was a fluke play in OT that lost it for us, but the score wasn't as close as it looked, as they dominated both lines. Even the in-house fighting, Reid/McNabb on their last throes Eagles pounded them tonight.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
warren sapp just said he wants to see how we play against playoff caliber teams because we just beat a bunch of bad teams.

I guess he missed the tampa and washington games.

but actually, I dont think anything of tampa, so i almost agree with him.

I flip over to espn and werder is doing a report on how we cant win in december.

earlier I flipped to espnews, linda cohn was going out of her way to say Dallas cant win in december, then marcellus wiley said they are playing really well right now and look sharp in all 3 phases....to which cohn responded, but its not december.

Literally, 5 minutes of espn and I remember why I never watch it.

Royal Laegotti

Dyin' ain't much of a livin', boy!
Reaction score
theebs;2448540 said:
warren sapp just said he wants to see how we play against playoff caliber teams because we just beat a bunch of bad teams.

I flip over to espn and werder is doing a report on how we cant win in december.

earlier I flipped to espnews, linda cohn was going out of her way to say Dallas cant win in december, then marcellus wiley said they are playing really well right now and look sharp in all 3 phases....to which cohn responded, but its not december.

I hope they keep saying these things because I don't want this team to receive any kind of hype, not sure they can handle hype! I hope every talking/writing head talks/writes the Cowboys off and they can be low key. But if they beat the Giants and Steelers let the hype begin, unfortunately!

Boysboy

Reaction score
theebs;2448540 said:

What did they say about the Eagles? Did they say(like always) that they'll run the tables after their pounding of a mediocre team?

Jake0

Reaction score
Boysboy;2448539 said:
I'm still :bang2: myself over WHY we're the ONLY NFCE team to lose to them. Sure-it was a fluke play in OT that lost it for us, but the score wasn't as close as it looked, as they dominated both lines. Even the in-house fighting, Reid/McNabb on their last throes Eagles pounded them tonight.

We lose when Romo gets harrassed and blasted all game because of a Flozell Adams playing with 1 arm.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
DallasEast;2448533 said:
Eisen's observation is just as ignorant as those who claim that Louisiana is just one big swamp filled with alligators. Stupid is as stupid does.

It's not?

theebs;2448540 said:

Yep. I had to watch ESPN earlier just to see the Texas/Texas A&M game, but I tivo'd 45 minutes of it first so I could fast forward through the commercials and in-game comments. All I watched were the plays.

Oh and that bit about the history of Bevo. I thought that was funny.

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
Rack;2448504 said:

Eisen must take George Strait serious when he sings about "ocean front property in Arizona"... :D

silverbear

Reaction score
utrunner07;2448508 said:

D*mn, I've GOT to start reading the entire thread before I post... I thought I was being SOOOOO funny...

silverbear

Reaction score
Rack;2448597 said:
It's not?

Well, there are a bunch of cajuns there, and crawfish, too...

And Dixieland jazz...

But that's about it... LOL...

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
silverbear;2448622 said:
Well, there are a bunch of cajuns there, and crawfish, too...

And Dixieland jazz...

But that's about it... LOL...
:tongue: to you too.

:)

BehindEnemyLinez

Optimist Prime
Reaction score
Rack;2448504 said:

Yep, you're just being too technical! I'm sure by West Coast teams he's referring to team that play in the NFC & AFC West not their geographical location...

links18

Reaction score
Both Arizona and Arizona State play in the PAC-10, as in "Pacific 10". You desert rats can't have it both ways. Either you are west coast or not. :)