Rich Eisen just said..

Hoofbite

Reaction score
BehindEnemyLinez;2449273 said:
Yep, you're just being too technical! I'm sure by West Coast teams he's referring to team that play in the NFC & AFC West not their geographical location...

Kind of what I was thinking.

Arizona = West.

Philly = East.

SF = West

Dallas = East

Seattle = West

Dallas = East

I don't know of any other recent games involve the two divisions but it sounds like hes just referring to the fact that the NFC west has been stomped out when traveling East.

EPL0c0

The Funcooker
Reaction score
Most folks think everything west of the Mississippi is on the "coast" :p

tyke1doe

Reaction score
theebs;2448540 said:
warren sapp just said he wants to see how we play against playoff caliber teams because we just beat a bunch of bad teams.

I guess he missed the tampa and washington games.

but actually, I dont think anything of tampa, so i almost agree with him.

I flip over to espn and werder is doing a report on how we cant win in december.

earlier I flipped to espnews, linda cohn was going out of her way to say Dallas cant win in december, then marcellus wiley said they are playing really well right now and look sharp in all 3 phases....to which cohn responded, but its not december.

Literally, 5 minutes of espn and I remember why I never watch it.

Unfortunately, that will be the Cowboys legacy until they win the majority of their games in December and until they win a playoff game.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
BTW, "West Coast" is a generic term which refers to states in the West. In football, it's a way to reference teams on the west. Denver is not the west coast geographically, but it's in the AFC West and would be considered a "west coast" team if the comparison is playing a team on the east coast.

It's really not a big deal.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Rack;2448504 said:
Are all people on the east coast as dumb as Eisen, or do most of them know that ARIZONA is not on the West coast?

There is no "Coast" bordering the state of Arizona. Not the last time I checked anyway.

DallasEast;2448533 said:
Eisen's observation is just as ignorant as those who claim that Louisiana is just one big swamp filled with alligators. Stupid is as stupid does.

All I get out of watching/listening to guys like Dan Patrick and Olbermann... yeah Eisen too is....

"Look I am an idiot...but I want attention so I will say anything... I am an idiot.... I will prove it... LISTEN to me... WATCH me(do it)...."

TNCowboy

Double Trouble
Reaction score
The east coast/west coast thing wasn't a big deal when the 49ers and Reaiders were great teams. Fact is, most of the teams out west aren't very good.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
BehindEnemyLinez;2449273 said:
Yep, you're just being too technical! I'm sure by West Coast teams he's referring to team that play in the NFC & AFC West not their geographical location...

Right... so Dallas is an "East Coast" team.

Sorry, not buying it. Eisen wasn't referring to the conference, he was referring to the geographic location. I've never once heard someone refer to the NFC East as the "NFC East Coast".