Ridiculous dream where I was going to play high school football

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
In my dream, some people in my original home town figured out that, since I didn't actually play football in high school, I was somehow still eligible to play. Turns out, I had a special ability that no one else had. I could fly exactly two feet off the ground, and I flew about has fast as the very fastest people can run. So they would have a tough time tackling me, having to jump up and pull me down. So everyone was looking forward to me playing football. However, I'm not a teenager anymore, and I have a bad back. I was therefore really worried about playing. They had a sports banquet with lots of good food, especially some nice cake with marshmallow frosting, and some high school girl had a thing for me. I was thinking, "I can't date her! I'm not some pervy goon." She was like, "It's amazing how you fly through the air."

I was trying to figure out how I was going to break it to everyone that I would not be able to be on the team, and it wouldn't be right for me to date that girl. I was super worried that people would be upset with me. I thought maybe I'll just play football for a while, and she'll come to her senses and date the quarterback or something. But I knew I would trash my body if I tried to play football at my age. So I had to some up with an excuse. For some reason, I didn't think "I don't want to get killed" was a good one.

When I woke up, I realized, I didn't have to let anyone down. I didn't have to make up an excuse. I didn't have to play and get clobbered. What a relief.

cowboyec

Reaction score
interesting.
your most recent abduction by a group of aliens from pleadies is slowly manifesting to you in your dream state.
they took you to their star system and visited their home...thus your ability to fly.
the football stuff was them using something that you like to make you feel safe.
the part about the girl isn't connected to your abduction at all.
that part of the dream is all you.
i know its aliens from pleadies because of the part of your dream about the cake with marshmellow frosting.
they love that @#$%.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I feel like the high school girl and the "nice cake, with marshmallows frosting" are interchangeable in your dream.

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
interesting.
your most recent abduction by a group of aliens from pleadies is slowly manifesting to you in your dream state.
they took you to their star system and visited their home...thus your ability to fly.
the football stuff was them using something that you like to make you feel safe.
the part about the girl isn't connected to your abduction at all.
that part of the dream is all you.
i know its aliens from pleadies because of the part of your dream about the cake with marshmellow frosting.
they love that @#$%.

Thanks. It all makes sense now.

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
I've been thinking about this some more, especially my ability to fly in the dream. It might be a latent ability in real life. I'm thinking if I jumped off the Empire State Building, I would be able to fly over to the Chrysler Building. Think I should try?

cowboyec

Reaction score
I've been thinking about this some more, especially my ability to fly in the dream. It might be a latent ability in real life. I'm thinking if I jumped off the Empire State Building, I would be able to fly over to the Chrysler Building. Think I should try?
not in this dimension.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Sure, I don't walk that street.