Reaction score
Badattitude said:
Danny White

Nate(your friendly neighborhood weedman)Newton

Jay Novacek

Charles Haley

Deion Sanders

None of the above.

The first three were good players, but not great.

Deion and Haley sort of fall into the same category. There were great players, but didn't spend enough of their careers with the Cowboys.

If you put them in, then you need to go back and put in Dan Reeves (as a coach), Mike Ditka, Lance Alworth, Herb Adderly, etc.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Chief said:
None of the above.

Deion and Haley sort of fall into the same category. There were great players, but didn't spend enough of their careers with the Cowboys.

If you put them in, then you need to go back and put in Dan Reeves (as a coach), Mike Ditka, Lance Alworth, Herb Adderly, etc.

I agree but it does make you think with todays FA how many years must a player play on the team to be considered for the ROH?

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
Nay to all of them but Jay Novachek would get some strong consideration. Then I would still say Nay........

jman

Reaction score
Danny White - Yea (Most of the records Aikman broke were Danny's, not Roger's) And especially if he would have won a Super Bowl as the starting QB. But mostly because I don't think he gets the credit he deserves.

Nate(your friendly neighborhood weedman)Newton - Nay

Jay Novacek - I'm wishy-washy on this one...when he retired, we all saw what he meant to this team. But I also felt that way about Preston Pearson.

Charles Haley - Nay

Deion Sanders - Nay

jsond

Reaction score
most of the guys listed were excellent pieces of the puzzle that helped us win superbowls (other than Danny). But none are deserving, esp. considering some of guys who are that are not in their yet.

Badattitude

Benched
Reaction score
I think Haley is a HOF'er as is Deion ....and you know what I think Jay Novacek is a HOF TE....Yep. I think he was the BEST at his position in the game for quite a few years...that to me is a HOF...Now do I think he gets in? NO. But JJ may give him a ROH spot.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Badattitude said:
I think Haley is a HOF'er as is Deion ....and you know what I think Jay Novacek is a HOF TE....Yep. I think he was the BEST at his position in the game for quite a few years...that to me is a HOF...Now do I think he gets in? NO. But JJ may give him a ROH spot.

Brett Jones, Todd Christianson, Mark Bavaro, and Tony Gonzales were all better.

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
Chief said:
None of the above.

nm :bang2: