Road record bests

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
Best career road win percentage (since 1966; minimum 15 road starts)

1. Tony Romo 14-3 .824
2. Joe Montana 61-20 .753
3. Tom Brady 41-14 .745

(*Source: NFL.com)

Not bad eh? And Tony hasn't even hit his prime yet.

THUMPER

Papa
Reaction score
Fletch;2425186 said:
Best career road win percentage (since 1966; minimum 15 road starts)

1. Tony Romo 14-3 .824
2. Joe Montana 61-20 .753
3. Tom Brady 41-14 .745

(*Source: NFL.com)

Not bad eh? And Tony hasn't even hit his prime yet.

Yeah but... well... what about... you can't compare... he's hasn't won... give him time...

All the excuses will come out in force but the bottom line is that Tony Romo is a great QB! :bow: :starspin

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
THUMPER;2425202 said:
Yeah but... well... what about... you can't compare... he's hasn't won... give him time...

All the excuses will come out in force but the bottom line is that Tony Romo is a great QB! :bow: :starspin

Yes sir! And will only get better. Now I might not throw out the word great just yet. But that's just me. But a really good one with the talent and leadership to become great? Definitely!!!

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You could just feel the players rallying behind Romo on offense. He is the oil that keeps the machine running smoothly. He even smiled last night. When is the last time we saw that?

His road record gives me some confidence if we do make the postseason because it looks like we will have to win on the road to get where we want to go.

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
Boyzmamacita;2425224 said:
You could just feel the players rallying behind Romo on offense. He is the oil that keeps the machine running smoothly. He even smiled last night. When is the last time we saw that?

His road record gives me some confidence if we do make the postseason because it looks like we will have to win on the road to get where we want to go.

Cha-Ching! Was definitely missing Romo's smile. It's infectious to us Cowboy fans, and annoying to all the others.

Yep, the Cowboys will have to become road warriors if they want to climb the mountain to the top. Tough, but not impossible.