Video: Robert Quinn: There's only one goal in mind | Dallas Cowboys 2019

TheSkaven

Last Man Standing
Reaction score
Check this out:

And this.

Yeah, no one has pads on yet, but he looks really, really good.

I've written in 5 times on this board but I'll write it a 6th time: Quinn led the league last year in beating his man when blocked one-on-one. He has never played on a defense like this one. With tank on the other side, he's going to get 10 sacks this year. My bold prediction: he has more than Tank.

exciter

Reaction score
Mark down both D-Law and Quinn for 12 or more sacks each this year. If Trysten Hill can collapse the pocket up the middle, look out. This d-line will be downright scary.
He hasn't had double digit sack in 4 years. Lawrence probably wont be fully up to speed till mid season!

exciter

Reaction score
Loved this signing. I remember when he had that 19 sack season a few years ago for the Rams. Half that many would help a ton!
His 19 sack season was 6 years ago. He hasn't had a double didget sack season in 4 years. People are greatly overeating his impact!

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score
Quinn: 'Hot boys' (laughs) .
Me: Thats a terrible name .

Quinn :
6.5 sacks
38 tackles
13 assists
Age 29
9th Season

Batman1980

Reaction score
His 19 sack season was 6 years ago. He hasn't had a double didget sack season in 4 years. People are greatly overeating his impact!

People were getting...excited about Gregory's 6.5 sacks last year. In these parts 6.5 sacks for anyone who's not Tank is a lot, I guess.

Techsass

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He sounds good. Confident at least, without the young kids bravado. Can't wait to see what he does with a decent to pretty good front 4.

exciter

Reaction score
People were getting...excited about Gregory's 6.5 sacks last year. In these parts 6.5 sacks for anyone who's not Tank is a lot, I guess.
Think that was more he hadn't played in over a year. When you think about it, Gregory has never had the luxury of participating in an off season weight training program! Combine his speed and 1st step with NFL functional strength and he could be a devastating pass rusher!

DasSchnitzel

Reaction score
I've written in 5 times on this board but I'll write it a 6th time: Quinn led the league last year in beating his man when blocked one-on-one. He has never played on a defense like this one. With tank on the other side, he's going to get 10 sacks this year. My bold prediction: he has more than Tank.

I agree, I think Quinn and DLaw will feed off each other and both get 10+. DLaw is often said to disappear but teams were probably just scheming against him more since he is far-and-away our most productive DE. Having someone like Quinn on the other side will help.

It wouldnt surprise me if Quinn ended up with more sacks due to playing RE.

Altestic

Reaction score
Check this out:

And this.

Yeah, no one has pads on yet, but he looks really, really good.

Incorrect. He played on a great St. Louis Rams D with Donald, Chris Long, Jackrabbit Jenkins, Rodney McLeod, Trumaine Johnson. They were a top 5 defense who were always terrible on offense because of a carousel of bad QBs, and Jeff Fisher the coach.

TheSkaven

Last Man Standing
Reaction score
Incorrect. He played on a great St. Louis Rams D with Donald, Chris Long, Jackrabbit Jenkins, Rodney McLeod, Trumaine Johnson. They were a top 5 defense who were always terrible on offense because of a carousel of bad QBs, and Jeff Fisher the coach.

Yes that’s true, I forgot about those teams. I also forgot that he had a 19 sack season once.

I stand corrected, let me rephrase: I expect Quinn to go back to the level of production that he had at the Rams when he was surrounded by other great players.

He had 40 sacks over a three year span.

:thumbup:

Batman1980

Reaction score
Quinn is aging. Let Taco start and then bring Quinn in fresh on passing downs.

Altestic

Reaction score
Quinn is aging. Let Taco start and then bring Quinn in fresh on passing downs.
Quinn, Randy gregory and Joe Jackson at RDE. Armstrong or Hyder is the backup LDE.

Charlton a starter at RDE?

:lmao:

Might as well trade our 3rd and Connor Williams to get Chaz Green back to start at LG...