Rodgers & Jets

RonWashington

Reaction score
Was watching the “ lowlights “ of Jets Broncos and saw a 40 yr old QB who can’t scramble was repeatedly blitzed by Vance Joseph D and sacked plus a Jets O Line that had multi false starts & holds . Rodgers has now gone 26 straight games sub 300 yards passing .

Next up the long flight to London in the now barnstorming NFL road games facing the unbeaten Vikings . Trouble in paradise .

Flamma

Reaction score
The Jets looked abysmal against the broncos. They looked unprepared. Did they practice? On 3 separate occasions WRs were running the wrong routes. Those were just 3 that I saw. a taunting penalty at the worst time, and poor play calling down by the GL. What did they do good? Who's coaching this team?

RonWashington

Reaction score
Hackett was Rodgers OC in GB so of course when they bought Rodgers Hackett had to be hired . Hackett couldn’t last a complete season as HC in Denver they fired him .

Saleh taking lots of heat but he was a defensive guru DC in SF . The Jets D is the strong part of the team it’s the O that’s struggling .

gtb1943

Reaction score
Rodgers can still fling it but its clear he is not what he was
starting this season I felt he was the only one who could be considered elite besides Mahomes
not any more
Stroud right now to me is the only QB out there that might be a real candidate for elite status
Burrows has not taken that last step and Allen has not either

RonWashington

Reaction score
Rodgers can still fling it but its clear he is not what he was
starting this season I felt he was the only one who could be considered elite besides Mahomes
not any more
Stroud right now to me is the only QB out there that might be a real candidate for elite status
Burrows has not taken that last step and Allen has not either

Jayden Daniels has changed the vibe of that entire franchise . They are clearly on the rise and Philly & Dallas are stumbling .