Roger Allen OG Missouri Western St

SDogo

Not as good as I once was but as good once as I ev
Reaction score
Found this bit on Allen today:

Roger Allen joined an elite group just by receiving an invitation to the NFL's 2009 Combine and then stood alone when the Missouri Western guard didn't participate in drills last weekend. Allen was one of seven Division II players invited to Indianapolis and the only one who didn't perform for the NFL's coaches, general managers and scouts. The 6-foot-3 senior suffered a sports hernia in the Texas vs. the Nation all-star game Feb. 2, forcing Allen to undergo surgery Feb. 11 and sidelining him for six to eight weeks. "It was only disappointed in the fact that I was really looking forward to participating in the combine and have all of my friends and family see me on the NFL Network," Allen said Monday. "But besides that, I'm not really worried about it. I try not to worry about things I can't control." Allen hopes to be ready for Missouri's pro day in Columbia on March 19 and Missouri Western's on April 2. In the meantime, Allen still made the trip to Indianapolis and interviewed with just about every NFL team. The Carolina Panthers and Dallas Cowboys went a step further, inviting Allen to their suites for in-depth interviews with each team's head coach, offensive-line coach, GM and scouts. - R.J. Cooper, St. Joseph News-Press

28 Joker

28 Joker
Reaction score
Thanks for the news.

They must really see something if they give you this much attention.