Roll Call: Who's going tomorrow?

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
I'm taking my son to the game tomorrow to experience our first-ever Thanksgiving Day game in person!

Anyone else from here going to be there?

Also, does anyone know if kids are allowed in the Corral? Or do you need to be over 21?

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Danny White;1781510 said:
I'm taking my son to the game tomorrow to experience our first-ever Thanksgiving Day game in person!

Also, does anyone know if kids are allowed in the Corral? Or do you need to be over 21?

I'll be at the game. This will be my 35th consecutive Thanksgiving Day game.

billybyrd

Reaction score
i was going to come down but i went to the skins game instead man what a blast

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I gave up my ticket so my friend can take his son. I will use his ticket from the Eagles game in December to take my girlfriend.
It would have been nice to see Keely Clarkston to perform at halftime this year though. Oh well, the trade off will be worth it.

Next year I won't miss the T-Day game since it will be the last one at Texas Stadium.

smarta5150

Mr. Wright
Reaction score

Can I be your son?

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
jazzcat22;1781611 said:
I gave up my ticket so my friend can take his son. I will use his ticket from the Eagles game in December to take my girlfriend.
It would have been nice to see Keely Clarkston to perform at halftime this year though. Oh well, the trade off will be worth it.

Next year I won't miss the T-Day game since it will be the last one at Texas Stadium.

Is she related to Kelly? :D

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yeagermeister;1781614 said:
Is she related to Kelly? :D

:laugh2: ok, so I was out too late last night. But I think it's alter ego....the one that doesn't sing....

DallasCowpoke

Fierce Allegiance
Reaction score

I will.

No, you don't have to be 21.

If you do hit the corral, you might wanna wear your white leisure suit and platform heels, as these guys will be shakin' their groove-thang. :p:

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
Thanks for the info on the Corral. Much appreciated.

Is anyone tailgating? Maybe we'll pop by and say hi.

DallasCowpoke

Fierce Allegiance
Reaction score
Danny White;1781704 said:
Thanks for the info on the Corral. Much appreciated.

Is anyone tailgating? Maybe we'll pop by and say hi.

Some co-workers of my late wife's have a big T-Day spread at, or near gate 6 in blue park. They have about 4 spaces blocked off w/ tables, grills etc. My white Dodge Ram Dooley Quad Cab will be parked there.

We're planning on going by there about an hour and a half before kick, unless it's wet-cold, like below 40. If so, it's drop off turkeys, glad-hand a few, then straight to the Stadium Club for libations. :D

If you look for us, just ask if it's the "Goodnight Moon" group, we'll have plenty of grub. I got 2 turkeys on the rotisserie as we speak.

CowTipping

Reaction score
I want to go so badly. I got roped into a family dinner.

But my girlfriends family will have the game on just for me.

Jammer

Retired Air Force Guy
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Earlier this year I had a choice to go to the Commanders game or the Thanksgiving game. I thought the choice was an easy one (Commander game), and it was a blast losing my voice screaming for the Cowboys' defense. In fact today is the first day I can speak clearly.

But now that the game is over, I wished I picked the Thanksgiving day, because it would be something to look forward to again. :)

cowgirl99

nil recurring
Reaction score
We're having a drawing at work today for two sets of two tickets...keeping my fingers crossed! :)

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
I will be there...and unfortunately it looks like sweatshirt under the jersey and jeans weather!!

thewireman

Reaction score
I just got tickets from a coworker to sit in the nose bleed section...my only question is why do you park if you don't have a parking pass? I've never been without a parking pass