roll the dice on a nut job

chicago JK

Reaction score
Ok, take a flier on Romance Taylor from UT....if he hasn't been drafted. Again, he is a nutcase but when I watched Ut a few years ago he always stood out. He has a great burst and gets to top speed quick. If he doesn't impress you cut him during camp. Although, I think he is an NFL player and contributer if he can get his life together.

skinsscalper

Reaction score
chicago JK;1478940 said:
Ok, take a flier on Romance Taylor from UT....if he hasn't been drafted. Again, he is a nutcase but when I watched Ut a few years ago he always stood out. He has a great burst and gets to top speed quick. If he doesn't impress you cut him during camp. Although, I think he is an NFL player and contributer if he can get his life together.

If we going to take a flyer on expolsiveness, I would rather take Garrett Wolf. He's explosive without the character issues. But that's just me.

SS

:star:

chicago JK

Reaction score
skinsscalper;1478953 said:
If we going to take a flyer on expolsiveness, I would rather take Garrett Wolf. He's explosive without the character issues. But that's just me.

SS

He was taken in the third round though.

Taylor probably won't get drafted. The character concerns are bad enough but he also didn't have a good 40 time in his workout. All I know though, is he stood out when he had the ball in his hands. The trouble is getting him to stay on the field.

skinsscalper

Reaction score
My bad. I didn't realize Wolf had been taken.

With only two picks left I like Thomas and Ball (Ball broke allof Jerry Rice's college records). Ramonce might be worth bringin in as a UDFA for look.

SS

chicago JK

Reaction score
skinsscalper;1478990 said:
My bad. I didn't realize Wolf had been taken.

With only two picks left I like Thomas and Ball (Ball broke allof Jerry Rice's college records). Ramonce might be worth bringin in as a UDFA for look.

SS

I am trying to remember who else we brought in for our Dallas day. I think we brought that A&M Safety in. We have had pretty good luck in the 7th rounds under Parcells. I am hoping we can strike gold again.