Romo as bus driver...

AtomicDog

Reaction score
Romo did a nice job of managing the game. Made some key throws, made some heads up plays. (still one int on him tho, the other int I blame on the play calling).

Just wait till the thumb heals up!

Kangaroo

Reaction score
AtomicDog;2423900 said:
Romo did a nice job of managing the game. Made some key throws, made some heads up plays. (still one int on him tho, the other int I blame on the play calling).

Just wait till the thumb heals up!

Play calling it was a great call TO was open he choked

Tusan_Homichi

Heisenberg
Reaction score
Romo really only made 1 bad throw tonight and it was that first int. The rest of the night, he threw the ball where it needed to be thrown or threw it away. He had a good game. The stats won't show it, but it was definitely a good game.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
I think he looked extremely good. I completely stopped worrying about the pinky. He looked like he was poised to do whatever it took to win the game, we juts had a few boneheaded penalties and mishaps (the 2nd INT).

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
Romo is due for one terribly bad throw every game. Without fail. It's good he got that INT out of the way early...

FLCowboyFan

Hoping to be half the man Tom Landry was.
Reaction score
Romo said the pinky didn't bother him in the game beyond a couple of odd throws that got affected by cast.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It looks like he can make all the throws, so I feel much better about it. It helps that he wasn't touched much by the Commanders D.

superpunk

Reaction score
I am preparing for this offense once Tony recovers enough to re-enter the "Matt Moore ballin outta control" stratosphere. I mean look out.

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
superpunk;2424078 said:
I am preparing for this offense once Tony recovers enough to re-enter the "Matt Moore ballin outta control" stratosphere. I mean look out.

wut??

zeromaster

Reaction score
superpunk;2424078 said:
That's Mr. Mad Ballin' to you...
:lmao: