Romo is totally PC (+video)

STAR GAZER

Benched
Reaction score
I love how Romo is so likeable. It's one thing to have a QB with his ability, but to be so modest and humble. He just knows how to talk to the media, and say the right things. He even had the awareness to initiate hand shakes in the press conference with those who are giving him their indorsement.

One thing is for certain, you won't see him doing a Michael Vick on the franchise.

Watch Press Conference here........ Click Here

Gotta love Romo. :bow:

Achozen

Sounds From The Lair
Reaction score
STAR GAZER;1737622 said:
I love how Romo is so likeable. It's one thing to have a QB with his ability, but to be so modest and humble. He just knows how to talk to the media, and say the right things. He even had the awareness to initiate hand shakes in the press conference with those who are giving him their indorsement.

One thing is for cetain, you won't see him doing a Michael Vick on the franchise.

Watch Press Conference here........ Click Here

Gotta love Romo. :bow:
Well duh. I would think Romo would be more into rooster fighting than dog fighting.

STAR GAZER

Benched
Reaction score
dangerdoom4124;1737626 said:
Well duh. I would think Romo would be more into rooster fighting than dog fighting.

God I hope he isn't into cock fighting. Those animal rights activists can be ruthless. :laugh2:

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
dangerdoom4124;1737626 said:

I heard he was more of a duck hunter.... using his 4 iron to hit golf balls trying to nail the ducks on the fairway

1fisher

Reaction score
YoMick;1737943 said:
I heard he was more of a duck hunter.... using his 4 iron to hit golf balls trying to nail the ducks on the fairway

I hear he likes killing eagles........ Philidelphia Eagles!!!:eagles:

hockix

Reaction score
:laugh2:

I hear he likes killing eagles........ Philidelphia Eagles!!!