Romo Leads League in Int's?

sbark

Reaction score
Surprized me when they flashed that graphic up tonight.......

I mean think bout it........got guys like Eli M. running around and chucking it to anyone on the field.....

Boysboy

Reaction score
sbark;1852042 said:

I mean think bout it........got guys like Eli M. running around and chucking it to anyone on the field.....

His TD/INT ratio is the most important.

Overall-it was really only 2 bad games which is why his INT total is more than it should be. He's still a young QB, he's still learning.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Boysboy;1852049 said:
His TD/INT ratio is the most important.

Overall-it was really only 2 bad games which is why his INT total is more than it should be. He's still a young QB, he's still learning.

Yep.... what is it? 2 or 3 games account for about half his INT's.

NextGenBoys

Reaction score
He leads the league, but the rest of the league hasn't played yet. As others have stated look at the TD/INT ratio, and that most of his picks have come in a select few games.

It is an area of concern no doubt (I'm sorry for the pessimism guys, it will stop immediately) and hopefully the turnovers get drastically cut down in the playoffs.

COfWaBnOY

Reaction score
2 to 1 is all I have to say......put it this way I'll give you a thousand dollars if you give me two thousand back......every day for the rest of the month if you want ..... :laugh2:

Joe a Cowboys fan

Reaction score
Throw the ball enough times and you can set all kind or records. Bret Farve has thrown for the most yards ever. How many int.s has he thrown and in the end did it matter to him as much as how many games he won?

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
sbark;1852042 said:

Well, that stat's a LITTLE misleading, in that the Cowboys as a team have only thrown the sixth highest number of picks... but the other 5 teams have all had more than one QB throwing interceptions...

I'll also note that Tony's TDs to ints ratio is still 2 to 1 (exactly, he has 36 TDs to 18 ints), which is tied for 6th best in the league... so long as my QB gives my team twice as many TDs as ints, I won't give him too much grief if he throws a few picks...

percyhoward

Research Tool
Reaction score
The career interception leader is a lock to be a first ballot Hall of Famer.

Ren

Reaction score
He has 36 TDs to go with those INTs so i'm not really all that worried

sago1

Reaction score
We all need remember Romo's thrown 8 of those 18 INTs in his two really poor games against the Bills (5) & the Eagles (3).

twa

Reaction score
I knew he reminded me of Danny White for some reason :laugh2:

Luckily he has a better team around him and hopefully can get over the hump.

The offense we are running (maybe I should say passing;) ) depends on him flinging the ball and the picks are a natural result.imo

rynochop

Reaction score
Yeah, he's a gambler..as long as they're not the out pattern ones returned for a TD i dont have a problem w/ a somewhat high risk, high reward one downfield.

I was irritated at that one last night though. The receiver was never open and guys all around him.