Romo-mentum song

AdamJT13

Salary Cap Analyst
Reaction score
That would have been a good idea if they had found a decent singer to record it. It was almost painful listening to that guy's voice.

Dingo05

Reaction score
AdamJT13;1220006 said:
That would have been a good idea if they had found a decent singer to record it. It was almost painful listening to that guy's voice.

It's done for comedy. :laugh2: Not for quality singing.

AdamJT13

Salary Cap Analyst
Reaction score
Dingo05;1220007 said:
It's done for comedy. :laugh2: Not for quality singing.

It would have been funnier with a better singer. I was too busy cringing to laugh.

Ashwynn

Reaction score
That was funny. Dispite the voice. I gotta say I like that.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I love the concept. Of course, the execution could've been better, but give those guys credit for coming up with the idea. It might even catch on. Maybe they can get Phil Collins to perform it at Texas Stadium during the playoffs. Just j/k.

TheSkaven

Last Man Standing
Reaction score
The Tony Romo song is the hallelujah song. To-ny Romo. To-ny Romo. Tony Romo. Tony Romo. Ton-eehee-Ro-o-mo! Dang-it, that's my story and I'm sticking to it.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
AdamJT13;1220006 said:

UMM. That is George Dunham singing.

He is the host of Dunham and miller in the mornings on the ticket.

He is the cowboys PA announcer at the stadium.

He is also the voice of the UNT Football team.

having said that, the morning show and the ticket in general do funny things like this all the time. Why would they pay a singer? How would that be funny for there show?

You have to listen to the ticket to get all that stuff, but hiring a pro would be something that espn would do, hence it then not being funny.

It would have been funny had gordo done it though

TEK2000

Reaction score
theebs;1220260 said:
UMM. That is George Dunham singing.

He is the host of Dunham and miller in the mornings on the ticket.

He is the cowboys PA announcer at the stadium.

He is also the voice of the UNT Football team.

having said that, the morning show and the ticket in general do funny things like this all the time. Why would they pay a singer? How would that be funny for there show?

You have to listen to the ticket to get all that stuff, but hiring a pro would be something that espn would do, hence it then not being funny.

It would have been funny had gordo done it though

I don't always care about their discussions on sports, but they come up with some VERY funny bits.

One of the funniest ones in a while was the Fake Vanderjagt interview prior to the Colts game.

Its available on The Ticket's drop page.
http://droppage.theticket.com/current.html