Video: Romo - Mic'd Up

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
dXI1MT1.gif

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
I don’t understand this being called Romo mic’d up?

It’s barely Romo mic’d up and mostly just a setup to fuel the false national narrative about him.

Terrible job from nfl films.

I’ve avoided watching all nfl films pieces on Romo unto this one, wish I had t watched this one either

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
When did Roger Goodell personally start producing NFL Films?

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
:laugh:
I don't need any safe place brother.
Not with anyone, anywhere...ever.

I have a safe place...

The River on my boat floating with a beer in hand and some good tunes coming from the stereo... Oh and my pretty lady... Yep it’s pretty safe... I’ll take it ;)

diefree666

Reaction score
Looks like we are both calling it like we see it then. See? Common ground.
you and gameover are now officially the premier Romo haters around. Psychotic and idiotic as we have seen in the past is what typifies them. Now its kind of amusing and pathetic at the same time.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
you and gameover are now officially the premier Romo haters around. Psychotic and idiotic as we have seen in the past is what typifies them. Now its kind of amusing and pathetic at the same time.
Well someone has to balance out the love affair with a loser, now don’t they? I don’t mind playing that role and I have more ammo than Cabo and golf. It will be fun. Buckle up.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Thread Reminder

Forum Rule #9 - You will not antagonize or harass the members in general.

Stop the namecalling. Reminder first. Getting banned from the thread second. It’s a circle of LIFE!!!!!!! <close with Lion King banner>

diefree666

Reaction score
Well someone has to balance out the love affair with a loser, now don’t they? I don’t mind playing that role and I have more ammo than Cabo and golf. It will be fun. Buckle up.
actually you have a pea shooter as regards actual data. Just the fact that you talk about Cabo pretty much settles the question of validity.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
actually you have a pea shooter as regards actual data. Just the fact that you talk about Cabo pretty much settles the question of validity.
Well, the book is written. I have lack of scoreboard and, unfortunately, for you and other Romo dumpsters, scoreboard can’t be beat. So, what you have in your arsenal is stats and a ton of excuses. Stats are for fantasy football geeks and excuses are for losers. The “should’ve, could’ve, would’ve” game also can’t turn Romo into a winner. I may be shooting peas, but you can’t even bring a toy knife to the gun fight.

DFWJC

Reaction score
So now we're back to a poster thinking this is golf or tennis...and a team's playoff won-loss record can be attributed to one player
Great. Another one of those

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
So now we're back to short-busers thinking this is golf or tennis...and a team's playoff won-loss record can be attributed to one player
Great. Another one of those

UPS hasn’t delivered that Prep H to you yet?