Romo picture question

Wrangler87

Reaction score
I vaguely remember a picture of Tony Romo someone had made on this website. It was Romo appearing kind of like Robo cop. A cartoon like picture. Does anyone remember that picture? I cannot remember if it was a avatar, signature, or what. If so, can you post it.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Wrangler87;1558817 said:
I vaguely remember a picture of Tony Romo someone had made on this website. It was Romo appearing kind of like Robo cop. A cartoon like picture. Does anyone remember that picture? I cannot remember if it was a avatar, signature, or what. If so, can you post it.

Its not Romo... but here ya go...
Dallas-superhero-character-.jpg

TRUTH87

Cowboy for Life
Reaction score
I think hes talkin about the other one YOMICK, the one with the ''accessories'' member?

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
here is a good one
http://cache.********.com/assets/resources/2006/11/romo3clouds_.jpg

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Wrangler87;1558817 said:

kØwbØy;1558832 said:
I think hes talkin about the other one YOMICK, the one with the ''accessories'' member?

oh yeah... forgot about that one... if you want it... just PM tomorrow... its on my office pc

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
That was a cool picture......I cannot remember which Zoner had it? We have some talented folks on this board who create those pics.

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
Here's one I had made...

http://img.***BLOCKED***/albums/v628/cowboyszone/hosted/romocop.jpg

1fisher

Reaction score
YoMick;1559700 said:
Pretty sweet. Hats off to Kosier on that play.

The picture is almost surreal.

fo sho'

Is that Columbo's rump Romo is staring at?:eek: