Romo running the option

MONT17

Reaction score
tells me he is not a HOF type QB... Aikman, Marino, Brady, *eyton, Elway, Fouts, Moon, Eli, Brees and just about any QB in the NFL that call is not made!

Time to get a real QB... a leader type!

Tusan_Homichi

Heisenberg
Reaction score
This+Thread+Delivers.jpg

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
Warren Moon had 2-3 designed runs a game

Eli Manning ran a Zone read against us in New York

Besides, Romo doesnt decide what play is called. And had Choice caught the pitch, it would have been thought of as a great call.

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
HeavyHitta31;2516889 said:
Warren Moon had 2-3 designed runs a game

Eli Manning ran a Zone read against us in New York

Besides, Romo doesnt decide what play is called. And had Choice caught the pitch, it would have been thought of as a great call.
I hated the call, even if they did execute it. But yea Choice would have had the first down easy if he didn't drop it.

big_man_on_campus

Reaction score
There's a reason why no one runs the option in the NFL. And if you EVER do run it, you better have a big strong QB who can do it with confidence. Romo is NOT that QB. I seriously doubt Romo has the mental toughness to lead this team to a Superbowl, and frankly, I know the coaching staff lacks that mental toughness. Seriously, who wants to go to war in the trenches with Wade Phillips at the helm? Gimme a break. This team is so disappointing, and I never believed for a moment in the early season hype. That was one of the most media-contrived travesties in the history of the NFL.

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
The call was fine and was there for good yardage, choice flubbed it though

Eskimo

Reaction score
My only issue with running the option is that you should actually have a QB that is a threat to run and can take a hit. If they really want to feature the option occasionally, the should have Stanbeck run it because he can throw and is a threat to run. He should go get his shoulder fixed properly this offseason and we should keep him off KORs.