Romo should start using his legs?

Frozen700

Reaction score
who thinks that when romo see's nothing open he needs to tuck it...n get out of the pocket? we need to try something...force them into more Zone.....and playing containment..Due to romo being a duel threat....

idk just a thought

cowboyrock

Benched
Reaction score
Terence Newman700;2275453 said:
who thinks that when romo see's nothing open he needs to tuck it...n get out of the pocket? we need to try something...force them into more Zone.....and playing containment..Due to romo being a duel threat....

idk just a thought
I agree. you cant have that much indesision while standing in the pocket. he needs to stop running into sacks.And start running upfield some.the guy wont run.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Terence Newman700;2275453 said:

idk just a thought

I will take that over turnovers when going in for 7. This could develop into a pattern. One I dont like.

ajk23az

Through Pain Comes Clarity
Reaction score
He has looked pretty sloppy with the ball these past 2 weeks but he has led us to 2 wins so I'm not going to complain at all.

NextGenBoys

Reaction score
I defended him earlier today and said it was a strength and a good problem to have, that he looks downfield instead of taking off.

He tried to do too much today it cost us. I like that he looks downfield, but he tried to do too much today when he should've tucked it and got a yard or 2.

utrunner07

Reaction score
ajk23az;2275533 said:
He has looked pretty sloppy with the ball these past 2 weeks but he has led us to 2 wins so I'm not going to complain at all.

I think now IS the EXACT time to complain and I hope the coaches are bringing it up to him. He needs to fix these problems before they do cost us games, and I guarantee you, 100%, if he continues to play like this it will cost us games.

AtomicDog

Reaction score
utrunner07;2277080 said:
I think now IS the EXACT time to complain and I hope the coaches are bringing it up to him. He needs to fix these problems before they do cost us games, and I guarantee you, 100%, if he continues to play like this it will cost us games.

Not to be facetious, but we just beat Philly and GB with these "bad plays" so who is this going to cost us against? If he plays at this high level with an occasional bonehead play, but we still win I'll take that!

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
If I was going to have one complaint about Tony it's that he doesn't take off and get the 5-10 yard runs that he could, instead of trying to force something or holding onto the ball to long in the pocket wanting to make a huge play, but he is what he is and I wouldn't trade him for anyone else in the league right now.

landryscorner

Reaction score
ROmo has said that he is studying other quarterbacks to see what has made them succesful, like Tom Brady, but I agree with you, Romo should just be Romo , He is good like that and he shouldn't change, but you can tell he is changing a bit this year.....

DanTanna

Original Zone Member
Reaction score
If Romo would have palyed like Rogers, Palmer or Big Ben we lose these two games.

Please stay the same Romo.