Romo slight concussion???

roy31

Reaction score
I have no idea if that is what happened or not but did anybody else notice when Romo threw a pass out of the endzone and got hit , he took a knee to the back of the head. After that play is when he seemed to miss quite a few really opened receivers.I don't know if there was anything to it or not just curious to hear what you think.

03EBZ06

Need2Speed
Reaction score
It never once was brought up during post-game conferences and interviews so I'll assume there was no concussion.

sonnyboy

Benched
Reaction score
roy31;1805216 said:
I have no idea if that is what happened or not but did anybody else notice when Romo threw a pass out of the endzone and got hit , he took a knee to the back of the head. After that play is when he seemed to miss quite a few really opened receivers.I don't know if there was anything to it or not just curious to hear what you think.

Hate to sound like a ffo-krej, but where do get off starting this thread.

It just smells like a miserable scumbage troll posing as a Cowboy fan thread.

Hoofbite

Reaction score
I was going to say something about it the other day but just didn't think much of it.

He was hit pretty hard on that play and the next couple plays he missed a WIDE open Witten.

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
All QB's get dinged in games time to time. He played fine - so I don't think it was a concussion.

adamknite

Reaction score
sonnyboy;1805243 said:
Hate to sound like a ffo-krej, but where do get off starting this thread.

It just smells like a miserable scumbage troll posing as a Cowboy fan thread.

he took a knee to the back of the head. After that play is when he seemed to miss quite a few really opened receivers.I don't know if there was anything to it or not just curious to hear what you think.

Sounds to me that he saw a hit and was trying to find out if anybody had heard anything about it. Seemed like an honest question that didn't deserve that kind of remark IMO.

To answer the question. I'm sure if Romo had a slight concussion we would have heard something about it by now. Who knows after taking a knee to the back of head he may have been a bit dazed for a couple of plays, but I don't think it was a concussion. So I wouldn't read too much into the hit.

Draegerman

Internet Somebody
Reaction score
adamknite;1805264 said:
he took a knee to the back of the head. After that play is when he seemed to miss quite a few really opened receivers.I don't know if there was anything to it or not just curious to hear what you think.

Sounds to me that he saw a hit and was trying to find out if anybody had heard anything about it. Seemed like an honest question that didn't deserve that kind of remark IMO.

To answer the question. I'm sure if Romo had a slight concussion we would have heard something about it by now. Who knows after taking a knee to the back of head he may have been a bit dazed for a couple of plays, but I don't think it was a concussion. So I wouldn't read too much into the hit.

Adam, thanks for giving a civil response to a civil question.

sonnyboy

Benched
Reaction score
adamknite;1805264 said:

Maybe it is an honest question and perhaps I did overreact.

Its just the thought of Romo having a hangnail makes me sick.

The real problem I have with this thread is the title. Its a little misleading and rubbed me the wrong way.

adamknite

Reaction score
sonnyboy;1805294 said:
Maybe it is an honest question and perhaps I did overreact.

Its just the thought of Romo having a hangnail makes me sick.

The real problem I have with this thread is the title. Its a little misleading and rubbed me the wrong way.

I'll agree with that. I've just seen posts with a lot more venom then this, just seemed to be somebody reaching for an answer as to why Romo missed those open receivers.

Hoofbite

Reaction score
DallasDW00ds0n;1805255 said:
lol he missed an open WR so he must have a concussion?

he got hit pretty hard and then came up and misfired a couple times in a row. Not really too hard to believe. At the very least, I think that shot he took made him a little jumpy.

sago1

Reaction score
The thought of Romo having a bad dream or even falling out of bed makes me ill. Can't begin to explain a possible concussion would do. Haven't heard anything so I'm not going to worry about it unless the Cowboys say something. Besides he's got a couple of extra days off to relax or whatever else he's doing if he's in Hollywood.

roy31

Reaction score
A troll I am not !!!!!! I almost did not post it because I was afraid someone would over react. Like someone else posted I was just curious if someone else saw it .

AtomicDog

Reaction score
You know, after the game vs GB they were interviewing Romo and showing it on ESPN. He seemed ok during the interview. So.....I think he is fine.

Speaking of real concussions...remember when Aikman took that bad hit in the head by one of the 49ers lineman in the NFC champiaonship game in 94? I don't know if he was completely over that hit by the 2nd superbowl vs Buffalo. He didn't play very well in the first half and in the 2nd half we just decided to give it Emmit to win the game. But to this day I wonder if Aikman was completely right for that game.

kevwun

Reaction score
Maybe he dinged his finger again on that play? He was off for a little while after that play. During the game I wondered if it had something to do with his pinky. Then again, it may be he just made a handful of poor throws in a row.