Romo smiling

cowboys19

Reaction score
Did anyone see Romo smiling at the defender who almost picked off his throw in the 1st half? And then after that he started talkin trash to him?

I was :laugh1: :laugh1: :laugh2:

That moment right there showed me he is as poised as any young qb i have ever seen.

Jimz31

The Sarcastic One
Reaction score
Romo has only lost TWO games in his career where he has had more INT's than TD's...in games where he has started.

N.O. and Philly last year

Wezsh0T

Reaction score
That was funny...

Did you see the play in the 4th quarter where Romo saw the blitzer setting up and smiles at him?

couchscout

Reaction score
Jimz31;1758416 said:
Romo has only lost TWO games in his career where he has had more INT's than TD's...in games where he has started.

N.O. and Philly last year

Im pretty sure he didnt throw 5 TDs against Buffalo, so that makes 3 in his career. Wonder how many others you are missing.

SPHawk

Reaction score
couchscout;1758451 said:
Im pretty sure he didnt throw 5 TDs against Buffalo, so that makes 3 in his career. Wonder how many others you are missing.

Maybe you ought to read what he said again. He said he's only LOST two games where he's thrown more INT's than TD's. I think someone owe's someone else an apology.

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
couchscout;1758451 said:

we won in Buffalo

couchscout

Reaction score
SPHawk;1758467 said:
Maybe you ought to read what he said again. He said he's only LOST two games where he's thrown more INT's than TD's. I think someone owe's someone else an apology.

hahaha, wow. I read it like 5 or 6 times to make SURE I didnt misread it before I replied. Oh well, we are all entitled to our mistakes I suppose. Sorry bro, Ill go back to school to re-learn reading comprehension.

SuspectCorner

Still waiting...
Reaction score
couchscout;1758451 said:

LOST games... let's try to pay attention. :)

Jimz31

The Sarcastic One
Reaction score
couchscout;1758451 said:

Talking about games where he lost.....

Not missing any...went to NFL.com and looked at both last year and this year.

SPHawk

Reaction score
couchscout;1758475 said:
hahaha, wow. I read it like 5 or 6 times to make SURE I didnt misread it before I replied. Oh well, we are all entitled to our mistakes I suppose. Sorry bro, Ill go back to school to re-learn reading comprehension.

To be honest I had to re-read his post about the same amount of times to make sure what I thought he said the first time was correct. :laugh2:

D-TownRadio

Benched
Reaction score
couchscout;1758451 said:
hmmmm? Let me guess Skins fan? Or a shamed giants fan? either way it does not matter because all that matters right now is arizona. HOW BOUT THEM COWBOYS!!! I want some bacon!!! bring on the hogs baby!

Jimz31

The Sarcastic One
Reaction score
D-TownRadio;1758512 said:
hmmmm? Let me guess Skins fan? Or a shamed giants fan? either way it does not matter because all that matters right now is arizona. HOW BOUT THEM COWBOYS!!! I want some bacon!!! bring on the hogs baby!

That's why he is a COUCH Scout.....

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
couchscout;1758451 said:
What a freaking great username.

:welcome:

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
couchscout;1758475 said:

Welcome to the board...enjoy