Romo still the only reserve QB to play this preseason.

Cowboy from New York

Reaction score
Now with Henson gone, I'm blanking on the name but I'm sure the 3rd stringer will play QB in the 4th game just to end that game but who else feels we're waiting for someone to get released from another team to fill that developmental role on 3rd qb? Anyone have any candidates?

DallasKen

Reaction score
I think we're going with only 2 QBs on the roster this year. Of course, it's only my opinion and I could be wrong.

dallasfan31

Reaction score
i think we should only go with 2 free up a another spot. we got tons good players. and plus romo needs all the reps he is our long turn qb.

Teague31

Defender of the Star
Reaction score
we keep 2 so we can devote the extra spot to Suisham for kickoffs (and perhaps more if Vandy's groin doesn't heal). That way BP does not have to take away a lineman, WR, or linebacker.

aznhalf

Reaction score
The third QB doesn't even count as the gameday 45 I think. Unless we're reallyreally in need of those 53 roster spots I don't see us going in with only two.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
question, how many quarters has Romo played now? I know BP said he wanted to get him 8 to 10, w/ 1 game left, I think Matt Baker will continue to ride the pine, and will find himself cut and on PS