romo-to-curtis. I luv the "Cowboys Postgame" show on Ch 11

igtmfo

Reaction score
CBS 11 in Dallas puts Brad Sham and Babe Laufenberg in the tunnel every week as players are walking out to the bus or their car. ...

They snag a player for about a minute or 90 seconds and get by far the most pure observations on the game just ended. Players are pumped and aren't so circumspect about PC talking about what just went on ... its not like there are 50 media members in the postgame news conference with lights on them on Tuesday in the Cowboys locker room to make them nervous.

Tony said he was really looking for a place to just slide down and not get hit and saw Curtis out the corner of his eye and flinged it, whatever. Babe said "well did you also also see the DB out the corner of your eye?" ... Tony joked and said something like "no, did you see CBs out the corner of your eye when you were QB (Babe L. that is... who obviously did not see them )..." etc.

Chris Canty is a character. He disrupted the interview with D. Ware kidding around and suddenly D Ware was shy, like a little kid when the cool guy came down the street. Canty must be a pretty dominant guy off the field as well. Funny.

This is why the "Cowboys Postgame" is the most-see TV other than the game. Guys are thinking of drinking some beers on the plane, screwing later whatever, partying .. this is their night (they won of course) ... so you really see who these cats are ...

If only the other guys like Canty didn't ruin interviews !

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
canty didnt ruin that interview. He comes on with them alot and is a great guy.

Sham and Laufenberg are the best.

They also play this on the ticket during the postgame show, what they do now though is break it up in segments.

I record it every week and put on the 2nd half dvd of the games...Sometimes you get more real info out of that 30 minute show than all other shows the whole week!!

again though Laufenberg is so in tune with the game and todays players that everything he does with this team is great.

Big Dakota

Reaction score
theebs;1763007 said:
canty didnt ruin that interview. He comes on with them alot and is a great guy.

Sham and Laufenberg are the best.

They also play this on the ticket during the postgame show, what they do now though is break it up in segments.

I record it every week and put on the 2nd half dvd of the games...Sometimes you get more real info out of that 30 minute show than all other shows the whole week!!

again though Laufenberg is so in tune with the game and todays players that everything he does with this team is great.

Yep, on a scale of 1-10 as a QB Babe was a 1. But on a scale of 1-10 as a Cowboys analyst Babe is a 10!!!!

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
Is this show uploaded to the net each week for us out-of-towners?

igtmfo

Reaction score
Just kidding about Canty ruining the interview.

Brad Sham is the best. He had about 1 second to think ... and touted that Canty was obviously excited because his alma mater Virginia had just trounced Miami .. this thought got Canty even more excited!

A very good interview with Stewart on why we were able to shut down the deep ball not just because Tnew was on Plaxico ... I can't remember the beginning of the Xs and Os but Stew laid it out there with a lot of logic and I was impressed ... I need to not delete this show from my TIVO after one viewing, but listen and learn! Every coach is guarded during the week but you really hear the "keys to the game" on this show. ... Wade never says anything of substance in his PCs because he doesn't want to give anything away tactically.