Romo vs. the Titans?

Tass

Lucky Devil
Reaction score
If we are up by three TDs or so do you think we might get to see Romo get some snaps? Would be nice to let him work some in a regular season game.

StarAmongStars

Reaction score
He might get to take a few knees with a minute left in the 4th quarter if he's lucky. :laugh1: :laugh2:

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
Tass;1059462 said:
If we are up by three TDs or so do you think we might get to see Romo get some snaps? Would be nice to let him work some in a regular season game.

Parcell's stated in one of his press conferences that he would like to get Romo some snaps during the year. So yes, if we are up by three scores with 8-7 minutes left in the game, i think there is a strong possibility that we see Romo get some snaps.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Nope! It would be cool...but, nope! Until Bledsoe gets carried away by the Medivac helicopter...Romo is not playing...

He's the Captain of the ship...he gives us our best chance to win...

No soup for Romo!!

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
I think Parcells wants to get Romo some work this season. If we get up by that much I don't see why he wouldn't throw Tony in the game. Parcells has a convidence in Romo he hasn't had in any other back up since he has been here.

jg1411

Reaction score
NOPE! I would rather see Bledsoe have a GREAT game with a blowout win and finish what he starts!:)

America's Team

Florida Cowboy
Reaction score
If We are up by 3 or 4 touchdowns I do not beleive Romo will come in but, I would like to see him come. Not because I hate Bledsoe or I think Bledsoe is a bum, I actually think Bledsoe is one of the top 3 quarterbacks in the league(when he has good protection). But Bledsoe can't lead this team forever. Thats why its good to take a good look at Romo and decide if he is going to be the quarterback of the future, and if not then it would be a good idea to start looking at prospects for the draft next year.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Cart before the horse stuff...? Let's hope the Cowboys are up by 2 or 3 touchdowns...

What if the Cowboys are down by 2 or 3 touchdowns?

Now, will Romo come in? That's when I would like to see him play...

America's Team

Florida Cowboy
Reaction score
5Stars;1059486 said:
Cart before the horse stuff...? Let's hope the Cowboys are up by 2 or 3 touchdowns...

if that happens then craytons comin in

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
Why would anyone think that Romo wouldn't come in? Parcells said so himself a few weeks ago. If we are up by 3 scores late in the fourth against the Titans, why wouldn't he? It would be a perfect situation for him to get some game speed action against a blitzing team... something Romo hasn't seen much of.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
America's Team;1059498 said:
yeah, just a friendly joke:D

I knew that! You tricked me!!

Poor Bledsoe and Romo...what hospital did they end up in?

COWBOYSNUM1

Reaction score
5Stars;1059486 said:

If he came in because we were down 2 or 3 TD's it would be because Bledsoe was doing horrible. Now that would really be interesting.

Tass

Lucky Devil
Reaction score
COWBOYSNUM1;1059501 said:
If he came in because we were down 2 or 3 TD's it would be because Bledsoe was doing horrible. Now that would really be interesting.

Yes, it would. However, BP is on record as saying that if his starter is stinking the joint up he leaves him in there to 'go down with the ship'. Hmmm...wonder why he yanked Henson against Chicago, then?

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Tass;1059502 said:
Yes, it would. However, BP is on record as saying that if his starter is stinking the joint up he leaves him in there to 'go down with the ship'. Hmmm...wonder why he yanked Henson against Chicago, then?

Because Henson was not a full time starter...

Besides, JJ wanted to see him play, and Parcells probably said, "Really? You want to see him play? OK...."

Then what happened?