Romo?

mkindred

Reaction score
Sorry if this has been posted.. but was reading over on extremeskins website to see their reaction, and a couple Cowboy fans said Romo was practicing today? Is there any truth behind this?

InmanRoshi

Zone Scribe
Reaction score
mkindred;2339639 said:
Sorry if this has been posted.. but was reading over on extremeskins website to see their reaction, and a couple Cowboy fans said Romo was practicing today? Is there any truth behind this?

KTCK is just reporting that Favre called Romo today and told him that he once played with a broken finger by getting a special cast fit for him. He said it hurt like hell, but he was able to play. Evidently it's being considered.

Hoofbite

Reaction score
I read something similar but took it as BS.

Read that Romo was out throwing and testing the hand.

TwentyOne

Reaction score
InmanRoshi;2339649 said:
KTCK is just reporting that Favre called Romo today and told him that he once played with a broken finger by getting a special cast fit for him. He said it hurt like hell, but he was able to play. Evidently it's being considered.

He also said that if he doesn't play through the pain he will never be like him.

Only jokeing ;-)

sweetness0986

Reaction score
I'd rather him sit at least this week and let it heal a little. If he can get back in time for Giants? That would be great.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
sweetness0986;2339677 said:
I'd rather him sit at least this week and let it heal a little. If he can get back in time for Giants? That would be great.
I'll be shocked if he's not back by then.

peppersquad

Reaction score
I imagine he was out testing to see how it felt. It wouldn't shock me at all if he played this weekend.

Take this week off Tony, we'll need you next weekend. We got this weekend.

EveryoneElse

Reaction score
I have no idea what a fractured pinky feels like, but I know what it feels like to throw the ball with a very badly jammed pinky, the worst thing about playing QB with a finger injury is taking a snap from under center.......

I'm sure Garrett could come up with a game plan where we ran shotgun every play.....

Who knows, I know I would feel better with Romo throwing left handed over Johnson.

TEUFELI

Reaction score
EveryoneElse;2341297 said:
I have no idea what a fractured pinky feels like, but I know what it feels like to throw the ball with a very badly jammed pinky, the worst thing about playing QB with a finger injury is taking a snap from under center.......

I'm sure Garrett could come up with a game plan where we ran shotgun every play.....

Who knows, I know I would feel better with Romo throwing left handed over Johnson.

I would feel better with a Jessica Simpson dating Pop Culture Punchline Tony Romo with his face in his hands sitting alone on the bench pouting as his team hits a 52 yder to go into overtime.......oh that's right, we have that.

SDogo

Not as good as I once was but as good once as I ev
Reaction score
Hostile;2339685 said:
I'll be shocked if he's not back by then.

I agree, I also agree that he should sit out at least this week.

JackMagist

The Great Communicator
Reaction score
If you've ever meet Roger Staubach you might notice that the pinky on his throwing hand is gnarled and crooked. He broke it and dislocated it repeatedly from hitting the helmets of rushing Defensive players on his follow through after releasing the ball. It happened so many times that it is permanently deformed and I don't recall him ever missing a game with a bad pinky finger. I'm betting that Tony will be back before the Giants game...he has shown that he is a tough guy and he will play if he can.

juck

Reaction score
You guys have the misconception that romos finger is broken,its his metacarpal the hand digit to the pinky,but in the hand part,like what TO had last year.

ajk23az

Through Pain Comes Clarity
Reaction score
HomeOfLegends;2341316 said:
I agree, I also agree that he should sit out at least this week.

I think he should sit out the next two week as I think we can win those games without him. I dont think we can beat the Giants without him though.

chinch

No Quarter
Reaction score
it's NOT a PINKY/finger injury it's a hand injury (5th metacarpal fracture non-displaced).

#4 needs to shadup.

playing would be stupid, romo fumbles enough with good hands.

DMX690

Reaction score
If BJ look his age then ROMO will be force to come back early. But if BJ can lead us to a couple wins then Romo will return after the bye week.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
I let Romo sit.

If Wade cannot beat the freaking Rams with TO, Roy11, Witten, MB3, Crayton, ect...

Then he needs to be fired on the spot, this is getting ridiculous. How many freaking probowlers does Wade need to win a dam game?

Signals

Suspicious looking stranger
Reaction score
The injured picky was faked... Romo is playing Sunday. Don't tell anyone else, It's a secret.

:)