Romo

DIAF

DivaLover159
Reaction score
I am shocked beyond words that Tony has played this well tonight. Props to him for not choking this one away. Two more games to go. 1 stinker, and one good game. I still have my doubts, but I give the man credit where its due.

Batman

Reaction score
DIAF;2493354 said:
I am shocked beyond words that Tony has played this well tonight. Props to him for not choking this one away. Two more games to go. 1 stinker, and one good game. I still have my doubts, but I give the man credit where its due.

I have to say, I have ripped him all week. He did not have his best stats, but without a doubt this is the gutsiest performance I have ever seen from him. I can not even begin to imagine the pain he was in and how he played through it is just something else. I am not gonna eat any crow for ripping on him, the only reason being is I am afraid if I do, I will jinx him.

Tusan_Homichi

Heisenberg
Reaction score
Batman;2493418 said:
I have to say, I have ripped him all week. He did not have his best stats, but without a doubt this is the gutsiest performance I have ever seen from him. I can not even begin to imagine the pain he was in and how he played through it is just something else. I am not gonna eat any crow for ripping on him, the only reason being is I am afraid if I do, I will jinx him.

Yes. Don't jinx him. Rip him every week until the day after the Super Bowl please. :D

Air Force One

Reaction score
I said he didn't have a spark but I sure saw spark tonight! What a gutsy performance!!