17-30 (56.7 %)
260 yards
8.7 YPA
1 TD
1 Int
1 Fum
3 Sacks
82.6 QB Rating

Not on stat line........huge win on the road vs. a top conference contender coming off a Monday Nighter.

Aikbach

Reaction score
If Green Bay is a contender and Pittsburgh is the creme of the AFC then Dallas should start sizing their Super Bowl rings now.

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
Aikbach;2277539 said:
If Green Bay is a contender and Pittsburgh is the creme of the AFC then Dallas should start sizing their Super Bowl rings now.

Now now Aikbach, don't go upsetting some of our local chicken little Dallas fans here on our board.

1 game at a time friend. ;)

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
Aikbach;2277539 said:

Funny I was thinking the same thing today

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
Goldenrichards83;2277551 said:
Romos record on the road is 13-2.

and his only two losses were in Washington, one in a give up game last year and the other on the freaky blocked FG.

Tusan_Homichi

Heisenberg
Reaction score
CanadianCowboysFan;2277558 said:
and his only two losses were in Washington, one in a give up game last year and the other on the freaky blocked FG.

Ugh. Don't remind me. I wanted to throw up.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
CanadianCowboysFan;2277558 said:
And the freaky face mask call. Puhleeez.

RainMan

Makin' It Rain
Reaction score
Aikbach;2277539 said:

No kidding.

I wonder how many people will say about media-darling Pittsburgh, "Geez, they can't even beat a Westbrook-less Philly team?"

Honestly, I think New York, Dallas and Philly are the three best teams in the league -- in whatever order you'd like. I'd even throw Washington in the mix as a top 12 team.

This division is so good, it's not even funny.