Romo's little finger

2much2soon

Reaction score
I haven't seen any comments about Romo's finger yet. But due to the avalanche of posts since the end of the game I may have missed it.
It really looks to me like his throwing hand pinky still isn't right. Way too many passes floating on him. And this was the first game where he tried to go without the splint.
He just doesn't look right out there. Some of his throws look good then others look odd.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
2much2soon;2473464 said:
I haven't seen any comments about Romo's finger yet. But due to the avalanche of posts since the end of the game I may have missed it.
It really looks to me like his throwing hand pinky still isn't right. Way too many passes floating on him. And this was the first game where he tried to go without the splint.
He just doesn't look right out there. Some of his throws look good then others look odd.

The finger wasn't the reason. The wind was affecting the throws more than anything.

Vintage

The Cult of Jib
Reaction score
Hard to imagine a QB struggling against the best defense in the NFL, on the road, in tough weather.

Oh. I see what I did there.

BEMYDADJERRY

Reaction score
the weather was tough for both teams.....we had them beat.....we just couldn't close it......

Boysboy

Reaction score
2much2soon;2473464 said:

Typical MMBQ knee-jerk reactions, that's all.